The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   One not found in any spec level list. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=213141)

KLM 6th April 2015 23:33

One not found in any spec level list.

I've never found listed among the spec levels of any of the R75 models any mention of Storage pockets behind the front seats.

All Connoisseur models sport them, but never list them as a feature.
Club and Classic models don't list them as an option.
I don't own many brochures , so perhaps I've missed something.

Reebs very well documented thread has no mention either.

My Wife "mocks" me for not having them in my Rover 75 Club when she points out her Ford Fiesta Style has them. :o

Anyone know what's going on. :shrug:

Kev.

riclin 7th April 2015 00:31

I've got them in my classic :}

B12VEE 7th April 2015 04:42

To be honest on the MK1 all Connie and Connie SE models have them and if leather was an option on Club or Club SE it would have them as all leather seats from the factory pretty much have them.

However they are useless and easily broken so I suspect many people will have replaced them with the blank off a Classic/Club anyways.

On the MK2 I think only the Connie models have them as my Contempory SE has full leather but I don't think it has map pockets?

One thing I can say for sure is the MK2 ones are far better in my opinion with it been a stitched flap across the rear of the seat and far more difficult to break unlike the MK1 version.

Doc Evil 7th April 2015 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by B12VEE (Post 1969528)

On the MK2 I think only the Connie models have them as my Contempory SE has full leather but I don't think it has map pockets?.

Someone doesn't hoover his car very often then, at least the rear:D

Doc

Rickrover 7th April 2015 07:19

My ZT-T has them. Don't know if I'll ever use them?

Rick

Simondi 7th April 2015 07:27

Easy enough to retrofit and thus stop SWMBO's mocking:}

KLM 7th April 2015 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 1969572)
Easy enough to retrofit and thus stop SWMBO's mocking:}

Sorted, I tell her "Fiesta's have them to store the sick bags". :D:D

Kev.

Grumpy1 7th April 2015 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by B12VEE (Post 1969528)

However they are useless and easily broken so I suspect many people will have replaced them with the blank off a Classic/Club anyways.

Sorry to disagree but I find them very useful and both are as they were when the car was new! :shrug:

Chad.

B12VEE 7th April 2015 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpy1 (Post 1969660)
Sorry to disagree but I find them very useful and both are as they were when the car was new! :shrug:

Chad.

They are cheap and nasty bit of design, a bit of plastic through a hole with a brass quarter turn but to bite into the plastic holds them on.

You see more broken or saggy ones then you do mint ones as people over load them with thick items.

I have them on several of mine but I bought the optional seat back storage that clips over the head rests and I use them and are far better then the standard map pockets.

The original design is so poor that 9 times out of 10 when you try to remove a good one the top clips or the bottom U clips snap making them scrap and now I beleave several of them are obsolete now from X-Part so people better start looking after them.

pernix 7th April 2015 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLM (Post 1969506)
I've never found listed among the spec levels of any of the R75 models any mention of Storage pockets behind the front seats.

All Connoisseur models sport them, but never list them as a feature.
Club and Classic models don't list them as an option.
I don't own many brochures , so perhaps I've missed something.

Reebs very well documented thread has no mention either.

My Wife "mocks" me for not having them in my Rover 75 Club when she points out her Ford Fiesta NOStyle has them. :o

Anyone know what's going on. :shrug:

Kev.

edited for:) accuracy