The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Registration documents (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=752)

JP53 16th November 2006 21:08

Registration documents

Finally got my registration certificate today. One previous owner Pheonix Hatfield. So was this an MGR registered car or a Pheonix dealership?

Simon 16th November 2006 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Phillips (Post 7171)
Finally got my registration certificate today. One previous owner Pheonix Hatfield. So was this an MGR registered car or a Pheonix dealership?

Or possibly someone actually called Pheonix?

JP53 16th November 2006 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon D (Post 7176)
Or possibly someone actually called Pheonix?

Never thought of that :D hence only 8 miles on the clock since Jan 05. He must have bought the car and been to embarased to pick it up because everyone would know he had a daft name :D

Simon 16th November 2006 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Phillips (Post 7178)
Never thought of that :D He must have bought the car and been to embarased to pick it up because everyone would know he had a daft name :D

I wouldn't let a daft name stop me picking up a 75! Heck... I'd even go pick one up in a dressing gown if need be! :rofl:

(Although, on reflection. I'd probably spend a few extra moments getting some propper clothes on. We don't want everyone to think 75/ZT owners are all lunatics... :bigsmile: )

tourerfogey 16th November 2006 21:26

PHOENIX HATFIELD!!!

I used to go out with Miss Phoenix Hatfield - you could say she was an old flame..

Phoenix.....flame...?

Oh, suit yourselves.

JP53 16th November 2006 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon D (Post 7179)
I wouldn't let a daft name stop me picking up a 75! Heck... I'd even go pick one up in a dressing gown if need be! :rofl:

(Although, on reflection. I'd probably spend a few extra moments getting some propper clothes on. We don't want everyone to think 75/ZT owners are all lunatics... :bigsmile: )

Just please do not ware slippers :laughing2:

JP53 16th November 2006 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by tourerfogey (Post 7180)
PHOENIX HATFIELD!!!

I used to go out with Miss Phoenix Hatfield - you could say she was an old flame..

Phoenix.....flame...?

Oh, suit yourselves.

:clap: I like it.

Simon 16th November 2006 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by tourerfogey (Post 7180)
PHOENIX HATFIELD!!!

Phoenix.....flame...?

Oh, suit yourselves.

Very funny mate! :laughing2:

John Robins 17th November 2006 00:27

Registration document

John I think the Phoenix Group was owned by the (in) famous four . The premises in Hatfied has now risen from the ashes as a used car dealer.

JP53 17th November 2006 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Robins (Post 7230)
John I think the Phoenix Group was owned by the (in) famous four . The premises in Hatfied has now risen from the ashes as a used car dealer.

Thanks John. So in January 05 when she was first registered it would have been as a 'sales increase' figure I suspect. :)