The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Wimborne / Poole / Bournemouth? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=243533)

75Tom 29th April 2016 05:23

Wimborne / Poole / Bournemouth?

Hello all, I'm a new member who's just bought a 75 CDTi Tourer. I live in Wimborne, just wondering if there are any other members nearby? Any plans for meet ups at all?

Ian G 29th April 2016 06:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by 75Tom (Post 2276589)
Hello all, I'm a new member who's just bought a 75 CDTi Tourer. I live in Wimborne, just wondering if there are any other members nearby? Any plans for meet ups at all?

Hello and welcome Tom
Theres a few of us around the area.
Dallas is your nearest as he is in Wimborne (well almost) as well.
I'm sure he'll be along to say hello
Cheers Ian

ceedy 29th April 2016 07:06

Hi and welcome Tom,

I'm close to Sherborne.. so not far away .

Have a peek in this Events Section for things going on round Here.. ..

The Cheddar Gorge Run is the closest in time at the moment

Chris

Cable Tie 29th April 2016 12:25

Hi and welcome tom I'm not too close but do all the meets in the somerset and Dorset areas will be good to have more members at these meets they're a good bunch and welcome all with open arms

FLYING BANANA 29th April 2016 12:28

Welcome Tom to a Great Club.
I'm just up the road, well just a wee bit further

Dietzy 29th April 2016 17:53

...and I'm new too - with an 04 V6 Tourer Con in Taunton. My first post! By the way - anyone know what might be causing a VIS power valve to be stuck open (error code P1472 apparently)? Matthew aka Dietzy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nev The Bear 29th April 2016 19:31

Welcome to the club, you will find lots of meets from car shows to road runs are always listed in the South West.
If you are available on any of the meet dates, it would be really nice to see you at one of the meets. Everyone is very welcoming and friendly and it is always nice to see new members.

ceedy 29th April 2016 19:34

Theres a haynes breakfast this sunday!!!

Nev The Bear 29th April 2016 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2277080)
Theres a haynes breakfast this sunday!!!

Sorry I am unable to make this Sunday I will be in Torquay for the bank holiday weekend.

Dallas 29th April 2016 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by 75Tom (Post 2276589)
I live in Wimborne, just wondering if there are any other members nearby?

Bang on! Tom :D I'm also in Wimborne. :} Would be great to meet up, I was starting to get lonely.

We are a friendly bunch down this way, we need more members to fill in the numbers. :D

Member 'trimani' is in Poole, also Dorsetbob is Blandford way.