The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   how many people read all the thread b4 posting. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=57597)

1gp 30th March 2010 21:26

how many people read all the thread b4 posting.

Been reading a few threads tonight , and it appears we are all guilty of just putting our own point of view across, b4 reading what other people have written , in return threads can end up pages long with people just posting the same comments ,over and over. all seems a little pointless and a waste of space on the site. :shrug:. :)

Leander 30th March 2010 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1gp (Post 498154)
Been reading a few threads tonight , and it appears we are all guilty of just putting our own point of view across, b4 reading what other people have written , in return threads can end up pages long with people just posting the same comments ,over and over. all seems a little pointless and a waste of space on the site. :shrug:. :)

I try and read the whole thread, because

a) I already know what I know (and that ain't much) and am more interested in what the rest of you know.

b) I don't want to look an idiot by doing as you describe.

That said, it depends on the thread, some are just banter and you can chip in when you feel like it without reading everything. The longest thread I've read - and I did read all of it - was on the pros and cons of the EGR bypass - it was 273 posts long when I read it, and its even longer now... just pleased I got in there early!

Cheers
Leander

Bernard LPG 30th March 2010 21:50

I think we are guilty of not reading what has been written before and just repeating it ......Oh I'll :getmecoat:

Dragrad 30th March 2010 21:52

I think it is directly proportional to the level of intoxication:wine::getmecoat:;)

tazman3 30th March 2010 21:55

Devilish 30th March 2010 21:58

we are all guilty of just putting our own point of view across, b4 reading what other people have written , in return threads can end up pages long with people just posting the same comments ,over and over. all seems a little pointless and a waste of space on the site. :shrug:. :)

:getmecoat:

Wolves 75 30th March 2010 22:01

a) I already know what I know (and that ain't much) and am more interested in what the rest of you know.

stevemac 30th March 2010 22:03

http://www.webspam.org/wp-content/up...09/10/spam.jpg

VVC-Geeza 30th March 2010 22:08

I think we are all guilty of not reading what has been written before :D

Devilish 30th March 2010 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolves 75 (Post 498218)

I would just like to say, that I wanted to say, I try and read the whole thread because.....

and I try to avoid repeating what others have already said because we are all guilty of just putting our own point of view across, b4 reading what other people have written , in return threads can end up pages long with people just posting the same comments ,over and over. all seems a little pointless and a waste of space on the site. :shrug:. :)

But someone already has, and threads can end up pages long with people just posting the same comments.

So I will just keep quiet.