The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Water wheel meet. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=312786)

ssizefive 18th July 2021 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Walker (Post 2891727)
Dear All
Apologies for my absence. Sadly my sister passed away and it has affected the family badly.
Hopefully I will see you all again soon
Bob

Sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to you and your family.

Steve.

Bob Walker 18th July 2021 19:39

Thank you

Thanks Steve
She was a year older than me, it was a shock to all the family.
I am just trying to keep busy.
Bob

Bluejon 18th July 2021 21:25

Firstly,so sorry to hear of your sad news Bob,not sure if we have met yet,nevertheless may we offer our sincere condolences to you & your Family for your sad loss.

Sorry we didn't make the meet today Bri,but glad it turned out a great day for all who attended,did anyone take any pics? we hope to be able to attend the next one,take care everyone hope to see you all soon.

John & Jan.

Rev Jules 19th July 2021 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Walker (Post 2891727)
Dear All
Apologies for my absence. Sadly my sister passed away and it has affected the family badly.
Hopefully I will see you all again soon
Bob

Hi Bob so sorry to hear of your loss, I don't think we have met, please accept our sincere condolences to you and your family.

Rev

Rev Jules 19th July 2021 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2891715)
Bit of a last min thing for us but it is such a nice venue. Really glad we popped along as we got to see some friends we had not seen in ages.
Also met a nice guy called Rev Jules, Don't think I've met him before ;). We were a bit late arriving and unfortunately we were unable to rescue him as Actros already had him pinned in a corner to talk at him.

Thanks to all we had chance to talk to and those we didn't.

Bit of reminiscing about Tiffanys night club in Leeds, the fake tree inside it and just where do you put Captain Trollys Creeping Crack Cure...

Need to brush up on my how to avoid Actros skills though. :D.

Keep well all...

What a great day out , weather brilliant company excellent, it was great to meet you John and you lovely wife Maria, I must admit your face looked familiar.

Rev.

Rev Jules 19th July 2021 08:06

The Pearl was is a gem too drive, great run up and back home again, got home one hour and twenty minutes, didn't push her steady sixty all the way, many thanks Brian for organising the meet, great venue, only let down would have preferred a Sunday roast.

Rev.

whitegold 19th July 2021 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl52krz (Post 2891628)
Sorry to hear about you collapsing and doing your hip in. Longish job as my mates wife found out when she fell rushing back into Asda when she thought she had left her mobile phone at the till. Hope to meet you some time Ted at another meet

You never know your luck on a dark and stormy night old son.
Thanks for the good wishes pal, would be good to meet you somewhere. Best wishes,. Ted

bl52krz 19th July 2021 18:00

Great Meet at the Waterwheel., but a bit to hot for me. Nice to meet old friends and have a chinwag. Nice to see people keeping these cars on the road. Enjoyed talking to the Reverend and Rob Brooks, and of course the old perennial, Brian. Dave (Stocktake) came in a very nice Sunbeam of the old realm, and it was in perfect condition.Had a good run up on a very hot morning.104 Miles, but only took one and a half hours with traffic very light all the way.All in all, a very nice day. Thanks for arranging it Brian.

stocktake 19th July 2021 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2891780)
What a great day out , weather brilliant company excellent, it was great to meet you John and you lovely wife Maria, I must admit your face looked familiar.

Rev.

It was nice to meet both you and your Daughter .......:)

Rev Jules 20th July 2021 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2891869)
It was nice to meet both you and your Daughter .......:)

Oh! yes it was good to catch up with you once again, beautiful car you have there.
I want to clarify a couple of things, first off that was my Grand Daughter, you must have been a cradle snatcher with that lovely carer of yours, as well as bringing a body guard.

Rev.