The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   330d beemer (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=300617)

ceedy 8th November 2019 09:24

330d beemer

OFf to look at a 10 plater with 79k miles .. :o

Any problem areas to look at ? :duh:

C

Ian G 8th November 2019 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2774142)
OFf to look at a 10 plater with 79k miles .. :o

Any problem areas to look at ? :duh:

C

For you or Ross:D

picky747 8th November 2019 10:51

Be careful, the indicators rarely work.

roverbarmy 8th November 2019 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by picky747 (Post 2774148)
Be careful, the indicators rarely work.

......... and the speedos!:D Well not on the beach!:getmecoat:

Darcydog 8th November 2019 13:53

And I think the windscreen glass distorts your vision to make you short sighted as those that drive them have to drive right up my ru d d y back side....

ceedy 8th November 2019 14:02

Done all that ... and bought it ... Pretty spotless with all history ..

330D SE Pillarless " door Coupe with a normous electric Roof .;)

Have to be careful with the right boot ... goes like a Stabbed rat .. :eek:

But its Silver tho' :o

So not for me ! :duh:

Jamiewelch 8th November 2019 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2774202)
Done all that ... and bought it ... Pretty spotless with all history ..

330D SE Pillarless " door Coupe with a normous electric Roof .;)

Have to be careful with the right boot ... goes like a Stabbed rat .. :eek:

But its Silver tho' :o

So not for me ! :duh:

Auto or manual? They eat clutches due to a CDV (Clutch Delay Valve). Solid cars, my girlfriend has the 320D M Sport E92. The seatbelt extenders that are supposed to pass you the seat belts will most likely miss the belts, either pull the fuse or code them out. Luckily the 3L diesel doesn't have the chain problems that the 2L diesel does ;).

Shame you're not closer, I can code all the options and things on them :). Got myself an E61 525D (Facelift so its the 3L diesel).

Oh and being an SE, I don't think it will have the 19" alloys, if it does, they are prone to cracking.

roverbarmy 8th November 2019 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamiewelch (Post 2774210)
Auto or manual? They eat clutches due to a CDV (Clutch Delay Valve). Solid cars, my girlfriend has the 320D M Sport E92. The seatbelt extenders that are supposed to pass you the seat belts will most likely miss the belts, either pull the fuse or code them out. Luckily the 3L diesel doesn't have the chain problems that the 2L diesel does ;).

Shame you're not closer, I can code all the options and things on them :). Got myself an E61 525D (Facelift so its the 3L diesel).

Oh and being an SE, I don't think it will have the 19" alloys, if it does, they are prone to cracking.

Ah! The "bulletproof" BMW s!:getmecoat:

Jamiewelch 8th November 2019 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by roverbarmy (Post 2774212)
Ah! The "bulletproof" BMW s!:getmecoat:

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic? Only the 1 engine is prone to timing chain issues, the N47 engine, it will start making noises a good while before it goes (at around 100K miles, so it still has a longer lifespan than a cambelt, yes its a nasty thing to change though). How many other engines have they made that don't have any problems? ;). Good little engines though, 181BHP from factory in the E92. Although I do quite like my M57D30TU2 engine ;)

ceedy 8th November 2019 15:12

Auto .. with stick & flappy paddles :duh:

17 inch aloys

think its the 250+ bhp motor :eek:

QUOTE=Jamiewelch;2774210]Auto or manual? They eat clutches due to a CDV (Clutch Delay Valve). Solid cars, my girlfriend has the 320D M Sport E92. The seatbelt extenders that are supposed to pass you the seat belts will most likely miss the belts, either pull the fuse or code them out. Luckily the 3L diesel doesn't have the chain problems that the 2L diesel does ;).

Oh and being an SE, I don't think it will have the 19" alloys, if it does, they are prone to cracking.[/QUOTE]