The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

coolcat 18th November 2019 07:49

Morning Bob,

Deffo the right thing to stay in the warm.
Hope you’re feeling better soon :}

Lancpudn 18th November 2019 08:23

Morning all, Brr! frosty outside & decking is like a skating rink, The thermostat in the conservatory is showing 1C, I think the PC in the living room near the fire is favourite today. :D

RPWC 18th November 2019 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2776547)
Good morning Richard, how are you? If I was single and if Cheryl liked older guys, I’d be asking her to check me out for the X-factor. I wonder what constitutes a Geordie, is it where you live or is it the accent? I am originally from Devizes In Wiltshire and my accent is that of the West Country, so instead of saying yes to Cheryl, I’d say Arrr! :D

I think it’s both Phil. I'm doing Ok thanks, the reality hit me at the weekend, but I’m ok now. We have made a start on clearing the house, this week we have to get everything in the house valued for probate purposes, I will have to ask the solicitor if we can get the house valued yet. I know it can’t be marketed, but we may be able to get a valuation.

reworht 18th November 2019 10:14

Good morning one and all - not too bad a day up here - the sun is (almost) out and it isn't raining for a change.
The temperature seems to have dropped a few degrees though - forecast is for a sharp frost tonight.
A bit like Ian, I'm staying at home today. The missus is 'altering' some curtains and linings for the daughter (modern generations don't seem to understand a bit of DIY etc. - especially when a sewing machine is involved) ;)

trikey 18th November 2019 11:17

Morning all, dry here today (I’m sure Jeff will sort that) feeling like poo today, attack of the man flu oncoming..

coolcat 18th November 2019 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2776585)
Morning all, dry here today (I’m sure Jeff will sort that) feeling like poo today, attack of the man flu oncoming..

Morning Andy ,
I’m in Norwich and still dry and sunny here. Bit windy though!
Keep warm and well hydrated ;)

reworht 18th November 2019 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2776585)

#

It's being another year older that does it mate :}

trikey 18th November 2019 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 2776599)
#

It's being another year older that does it mate :}

Probably Rod!!

Gate Keeper 18th November 2019 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 2776550)
Morning Phil,

Safe journey for tomorrow both of you.

Today I'll be up in Norfolk for work then day off tomorrow.
I'll be taking Lady Emma out tomorrow for a speed run and shakedown test after the service and turbo replacement.
This was meant to have happened a couple of weeks back but the weather and me having a cold scuppered that:duh:

It does look like that another turbo replacement for the other engine is likely as well, will find out for sure tomorrow.

Will no doubt do a few videos of the run and post them up;)

When you are doing a speed test on the open water, I hope everything goes ok. I used go out on the Thames estuary with a mate who had a speed boat and it was a lovely feeling to open up the throttle. Have fun :}

Gate Keeper 18th November 2019 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2776561)
I think it’s both Phil. I'm doing Ok thanks, the reality hit me at the weekend, but I’m ok now. We have made a start on clearing the house, this week we have to get everything in the house valued for probate purposes, I will have to ask the solicitor if we can get the house valued yet. I know it can’t be marketed, but we may be able to get a valuation.

Hi Richard, it is good to hear you are doing OK. You have been through a lot. It is easy for me to intellectualise about it, but you are having to deal with the feelings and memories your Aunts belongings will generate for you, never easy. Yes, once you have a valuation, your solicitor will be able to tell if the estate is liable for death duties or not. It is only my view, but now is the best time to get a low valuation in the run up to Christmas, the election and Brexit. We had a flat in Margate on the market for sale. We had to take it off for the winter and because buyers were wanting us to drop our price. We are not in a hurry and can wait. Hopefully when everything is known about the next government and Brexit goes through, house prices will shoot up. Take care.