The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Jeremy Hunt wearing Rover Union Jack badge (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=297402)

HarryM1BYT 12th July 2019 18:07

Jeremy Hunt wearing Rover Union Jack badge

Anyone noticed, that Jeremy Hunt often wears on his label, one of the Rover Union Jack metal badges? The badge on the back door quarter panel.

He is wearing one now, in the Andrew Neil Interview BBC1.

topman 12th July 2019 18:13

Maybe he nipped to the local scrappers before the interview? :D

HarryM1BYT 12th July 2019 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by topman (Post 2747299)
Maybe he nipped to the local scrappers before the interview? :D

Or maybe he is a 75 fan :eek:

wraymond 12th July 2019 19:15

What a creep. He'd do anything to secure the grey vote.

Westonboy 12th July 2019 21:08

I bet he's wearing EU underpants

Darcydog 13th July 2019 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westonboy (Post 2747342)
I bet he's wearing EU underpants

Skid marks???

:getmecoat:

WillyHeckaslike 13th July 2019 15:39

I think that it is nice to see a show of patriotism for the union but I'm not so sure that Jeremy was the first in recent times to do so:

http://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dy...216/563118.jpg

wraymond 13th July 2019 15:54

I'm not being partisan, honest, but there is somewhat more to the man than he pretends! I really believe he is playing up to the reputation.

I saw him yesterday being, er, interviewed, by Andrew Neill. At least that was what it was meant to be. I know these things are arguable but BJ got dear old AN in a tizzy with no effort.

Now AN is probably the most eagle-eyed interrogator there is but he completely lost it with BJ. He was incredibly rude, almost hysterical and arrogant. He went red, then purple. He made mistakes and ended up looking the fool for trying to do that with BJ. He even stammered non-words in his fluster.

BJ never lost his cool, stayed on course and didn't attack AN. Yes, he clowns about but I am beginning to suspect there is more just beneath the surface. Cometh the hour...?

Stevie25 13th July 2019 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by wraymond (Post 2747466)
I'm not being partisan, honest, but there is somewhat more to the man than he pretends! I really believe he is playing up to the reputation.

I saw him yesterday being, er, interviewed, by Andrew Neill. At least that was what it was meant to be. I know these things are arguable but BJ got dear old AN in a tizzy with no effort.

Now AN is probably the most eagle-eyed interrogator there is but he completely lost it with BJ. He was incredibly rude, almost hysterical and arrogant. He went red, then purple. He made mistakes and ended up looking the fool for trying to do that with BJ. He even stammered non-words in his fluster.

BJ never lost his cool, stayed on course and didn't attack AN. Yes, he clowns about but I am beginning to suspect there is more just beneath the surface. Cometh the hour...?

Unless they aired a different version of the interview on BBC - Northern Ireland, then BJ came across to me as totally unsuitable for the role of PM

A survey of 1,703 people showed 39% branded Boris Johnson a buffoon, 31% untrustworthy, 29% self-serving and 26% irresponsible.
YouGov Survey.

Sums it up for me!

Darcydog 13th July 2019 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevie25 (Post 2747476)
Unless they aired a different version of the interview on BBC - Northern Ireland, then BJ came across to me as totally unsuitable for the role of PM

A survey of 1,703 people showed 39% branded Boris Johnson a buffoon, 31% untrustworthy, 29% self-serving and 26% irresponsible.
YouGov Survey.

Sums it up for me!

YouGov - they pay their responders and the demographics clearly show most responders on YouGov lists are Students.

So the results of their survey on BJ is hardly surprising.

That said BJ is certainty NOT my cup of tea either!

But those that will be voting for him to be or not to be PM are hardly the same people that offer their opinions to YouGov.