The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Overseas Club Members Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Looking for LHD drivers seat, leather (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=282314)

Spongebob 19th April 2018 20:26

Looking for LHD drivers seat, leather

Must be electric and have height adjustment

Leather unless there is a cloth version. I have no idea as this is the first Rover 75 I have owned.

Trying to obtain to keep the Mrs happy. Any help would be appreciated as I need to fit a LHD drivers seat in a rhd passenger seat to make it easier for her as the standard seat is too low.

Spongebob 19th April 2018 20:31

I guess a LHD drive cloth seat would do as they have height adjustment

paul d 23rd April 2018 19:05

You could always convert a RHD drivers seat. People will tell you it can't be done, but it can as I did it in my car

Regards

Paul

Organiser 23rd April 2018 19:36

Paul,

Perhaps you should start making them for members then, keep you out of trouble? Hahaha. :}

Regards,

Tom.

stocktake 23rd April 2018 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul d (Post 2622822)
You could always convert a RHD drivers seat. People will tell you it can't be done, but it can as I did it in my car

Regards

Paul

That's a statement you just cannot make without a "how to" :D

paul d 23rd April 2018 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Organiser (Post 2622842)
Paul,

Perhaps you should start making them for members then, keep you out of trouble? Hahaha. :}

Regards,

Tom.

No fun being out of trouble Tom:D

Regards

Paul

paul d 23rd April 2018 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2622844)
That's a statement you just cannot make without a "how to" :D

Someone gets the seats & i'll do one Dave. Never took any photos when I did mine.:duh:

Regards

Paul

Spongebob 23rd April 2018 21:58

I wish you lived nearer me. As it happens I am delivering in Coventry tomorrow if I have time that is. Might be Wednesday. OK you may not have photos but a How to would be handy.
Russ

paul d 24th April 2018 04:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spongebob (Post 2622910)
I wish you lived nearer me. As it happens I am delivering in Coventry tomorrow if I have time that is. Might be Wednesday. OK you may not have photos but a How to would be handy.
Russ

Hi Russ

Should be around on & off both Tuesday & Wednesday Will PM contact details & see if we can catch up.

Will give the How To some thought as it's a couple of years since I did mine.

Regards

Paul

Bogbrush82 10th May 2018 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul d (Post 2622858)
Someone gets the seats & i'll do one Dave. Never took any photos when I did mine.:duh:

Regards

Paul

Since you're not too far from me, would you be willing to do one for me if I provide the seat?