The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Bangers and Cash (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=302358)

RPWC 23rd January 2020 20:01

Bangers and Cash

New series starts Thursday 6th February

Dallas 23rd January 2020 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2788584)
New series starts Thursday 6th February

Cheers Rich, looking forward to it. ;)

Has anyone also watched Salvage Hunters/Classic Cars, or Goblin Works Garage?
Both programs on Quest (channel 12 freeview).

patrolman pete 23rd January 2020 20:46

I've been following Goblin Works Garage but I can't make my mind up about it. They are trying so hard to be American with their hillbilly dungarees and a transatlantic accent and the screaming guitar music in the background causing me to struggle to hear what they are saying ! They also seem to be trying to be two things at once by building cars then they have a little side show building motorbikes.

And don't get me started on destroying a perfect Ford Capri 2.8 injection that they bought for £8000 then ripped it apart turning it into something else and asking their usual it seems £40,000 asking price ! :getmecoat:

It's nice to see a lady on a car programme however who's into her cars :}

Dallas 23rd January 2020 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrolman pete (Post 2788594)
I've been following Goblin Works Garage but I can't make my mind up about it. They are trying so hard to be American with their hillbilly dungarees and a transatlantic accent and the screaming guitar music in the background causing me to struggle to hear what they are saying ! They also seem to be trying to be two things at once by building cars then they have a little side show building motorbikes.

And don't get me started on destroying a perfect Ford Capri 2.8 injection that they bought for £8000 then ripped it apart turning it into something else and asking their usual it seems £40,000 asking price ! :getmecoat:

It's nice to see a lady on a car programme however who's into her cars :}

I agree Pete, they do seem to try a bit too hard, and the end result can be somewhat excessive, more than is necessary. :duh: Its still a good show to watch though, and its great to see a female with the spanners... as you say. :cool:

chris75 24th January 2020 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas (Post 2788588)
Cheers Rich, looking forward to it. ;)

Has anyone also watched Salvage Hunters/Classic Cars, ……… (channel 12 freeview).

I can't manage a whole programme of Drew Pritchard ……. :getmecoat:
Fast N' Loud on 37 is quite entertaining , even if it is American ! They occasionally do Jaggoooaaaars !