The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: London & The South (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Meet at The Ely 13th September (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=220707)

John Howard 5th September 2015 11:08

Food

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woof25 (Post 2089335)
Well there is a carvery John so you should be OK in the food dept or maybe they do sandwich's if you prefer that ,anyway will be good to see you again :}

Carvery sounds nice, I am sure I can be in and out in good time so Please put me down as an `eater`
Cheers

Woof25 5th September 2015 11:15

I'm sure harrisop48 will be along shortly to add you to the list John

Rev Jules 5th September 2015 12:43

Anybody know what time lunch is booked for.

Rev

windrush 5th September 2015 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2089392)

Anybody know what time lunch is booked for.

Rev

Hi Dawn and Julien so sorry that Lilian and I will not be at this meet to meet up with you again but the Suez veterans will be parading in Farnborough for their annual parade which up to now has all ways been held in Blackpool and the start is not till 1300 hrs

Rev Jules 5th September 2015 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 2089399)
Hi Dawn and Julien so sorry that Lilian and I will not be at this meet to meet up with you again but the Suez veterans will be parading in Farnborough for their annual parade which up to now has all ways been held in Blackpool and the start is not till 1300 hrs

Derek, no problem, Dawn and myself will catch up with both of you in the near future.
Hope the weather stays kind for you, have a good day.

Julien

Phil63 6th September 2015 19:54

Well, after the disappointment at missing out on the dark fantasy tourer on the bay, we may as well drown our sorrows among friends. Food for Angie and myself please.. :}

harrisop48 7th September 2015 11:56

The Ely Meet 13th Sept

Hi Phil,

I have added you and Angie to the list and look forward to meeting you both. Do you need a spyhole modded plenum cover? I have some that I prepared earlier. Happy to swap with yours.

Peter.

Gate Keeper 7th September 2015 14:29

The weather forecast for Sunday is 17C 40% chance of rain in the morning only, I won't have to worry about the car being washed, so will leave it to Mother Nature :)

Gate Keeper +1 TBC

Rev Jules 7th September 2015 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2090912)
The weather forecast for Sunday is 17C 40% chance of rain in the morning only, I won't have to worry about the car being washed, so will leave it to Mother Nature :)

Gate Keeper +1 TBC

Hi Phil.
How things on the home front, hopefully improved from the last bit of info we had.
Good thinking number one with the car, it just seems a never ending task.

Rev Jules

Phil63 7th September 2015 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrisop48 (Post 2090834)
Hi Phil,

I have added you and Angie to the list and look forward to meeting you both. Do you need a spyhole modded plenum cover? I have some that I prepared earlier. Happy to swap with yours.

Peter.

Thanks Peter. I collected your bits from Clyde today. I already have the spyhole mod, but I think the hole may have been drilled in the wrong place, as I can't get a rod on the drain hole. See you all Sunday.

Cheers, Phil