The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Naughty Word (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=233567)

rich17865 23rd December 2015 20:22

Naughty Word

It is getting very boring now seeing "NAUGHTY WORD" repeatedly appear in threads etc.

Stop using naughty words, and it will stop coming up.

This must be a new thing turned on my the mod team? Can it be turned off and go back to asterisks? or changed so that the post is just not allowed to be published with profanity in it?

Unimpressed.

Rev Jules 23rd December 2015 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by rich17865 (Post 2177771)
It is getting very boring now seeing "NAUGHTY WORD" repeatedly appear in threads etc.

Stop using naughty words, and it will stop coming up.

This must be a new thing turned on my the mod team? Can it be turned off and go back to asterisks? or changed so that the post is just not allowed to be published with profanity in it?

Unimpressed.

,,,,....,,,...@@@'mnaa
:grin:

wooly12345 23rd December 2015 20:27

Chill out you grade A" NAUGHTY WORD" :icon_lol:

coolcat 23rd December 2015 20:29

I predict a riot :shocked::xmas-smiley-019::getmecoat:

KLM 23rd December 2015 20:33

Glad you brought this to the fore Rich, there does seem to be a "Silly Set" who flock together on the Forums of late,.. Well two sets really, the other perhaps in the early stages of "Dementia", YOU know who you are......GET A GRIP. :icon_rolleyes:

Kev.

suzublu 23rd December 2015 20:56

Well Rich, from what I interpret from the broom cupboard, when someone uses a swear word & the swear filter uses asterix's for each letter, it may need to be explained to a child/grandchild what the word is. So, it was implemented by the head broom sweeper to replace the asterix with "Naughty Word" to deter evasion of the swear filter. The simple solution for members is, don't use foul language, :shrug: not needed, & against forum rules;):D

Saga Lout 23rd December 2015 21:02

Absolute and Utter

1 Attachment(s)
As the title says...It's got silly and so before it's changed..I have to do this, and what a fine pair they are too...

Rev Jules 23rd December 2015 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLM (Post 2177781)
Glad you brought this to the fore Rich, there does seem to be a "Silly Set" who flock together on the Forums of late,.. Well two sets really, the other perhaps in the early stages of "Dementia", YOU know who you are......GET A GRIP. :icon_rolleyes:

Kev.

Was KLM a Dutch airline??.

Rev Jules.

:grin::grin::xmas-smiley-008:

Rev Jules 23rd December 2015 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saga Lout (Post 2177805)
As the title says...It's got silly and so before it's changed..I have to do this, and what a fine pair they are too...

Are they naughty word cks.

Rev Jules.

:xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008:

suzublu 23rd December 2015 21:18

Why don't you just use rowlocks:shrug: sounds the same, but not as bad:getmecoat: Or better still, don't swear:shrug: