The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Things looking good this year. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=301863)

jackatesme 1st January 2020 18:31

Things looking good this year.

Well it should,as we will all have, 2020 vision.:xmas-smiley-008:

2Diesels 1st January 2020 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackatesme (Post 2784389)
Well it should,as we will all have, 2020 vision.:xmas-smiley-008:

Here’s your coat :getmecoat:

Lancpudn 2nd January 2020 07:59

....and we're all in our 20's.:xmas-smiley-008:

mbev51 2nd January 2020 12:25

Yes and we are being told that we are entering 10 yrs of prosperity!

clf 2nd January 2020 14:19

Something I was told at a health and safety training course I had to attend, which actually made sense. There is no such thing as common sense, but rather learned 'sense'. How did you know not to play with fire for instance? You either burned yourself or someone yelled at you. But you learned from it and didn't do it again. It becomes ingrained so it becomes 'common sense' to you - we do have to learn by our mistakes sometimes for if not they become stupid mistakes........ I will just leave it there before saying something that contravenes one of the early rules of the club ;)

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

clf 2nd January 2020 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Greg (Post 2784480)
That seems a somewhat harsh reaction for a, maybe tongue in cheek comment? Just saying.

But let's face it, it wasnt a tongue in cheek comment. It was a negative comment unrelated to the post.

Which incidentally related to mbevs post, creates part of the problem he fears.

When 'we are told' doom and gloom, people panic, they stop spending, which causes a financial issue. When 'we are told' 'prosperity' people become positive, except those who wish to bring down the rest simply because they haven't got their way. (That is the only way I see it). And I have said it before, the position we are in would.not be my choice, however it has now passed the majority twice! (Granted the second time is by default). Shut up, or leave and move to a non democratic state. It is that simple I am afraid.

If you want to be really pessimistic try living in ni at the minute!

clf 2nd January 2020 16:10

I consider myself quite pessimistic, although maybe an optimistic pessimist lol.

Eg your post about the bright nights the other day. I would feel the same. But I cheered myself up by looking at the sunset times via bbc weather. From the 20th december, sunset times began to extend by something like 15 minutes until next week. Therefore by end of January, it will be around 430-35 for sunset - now isn't that something to look forward to? Lol

jackatesme 2nd January 2020 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancpudn (Post 2784423)
....and we're all in our 20's.:xmas-smiley-008:

I see this is your 3rd 20.:xmas-smiley-008: