The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   26th National Club Meet, Anglesey, a slideshow (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=291190)

J1MBO 21st December 2018 10:15

26th National Club Meet, Anglesey, a slideshow

I was looking for some pictures of the 26th National for a current project, members Bluejon, Eric Druyts & Reebs came up trumps with more than enough to enable me to put together a short video slideshow of the day.

I know it's rather belated, hope I've captured the day.......

Thanks again John, Eric & Paul :bowdown:.

Jim

Reebs 21st December 2018 10:37

That’s brilliant Jim, many thanks for doing it :bowdown:

Even though it was a rather damp day, we had a great time and I just love to see all that rain water beading on the bonnets :cool:

Teflon 21st December 2018 10:48

Another winner Jim. I love how the photo transitions tie in with music, particularly noticeable in the opening sequence :bowdown:.

On a separate note, I've only just noticed Erics registration plate: "ROV 075". Surely a candidate for best registration in the club! :icon_lol:

Cliff

J1MBO 21st December 2018 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2696254)
That’s brilliant Jim, many thanks for doing it :bowdown:

Even though it was a rather damp day, we had a great time and I just love to see all that rain water beading on the bonnets :cool:

Appreciate your comments Paul and thanks again for the use of your pictures :bowdown:.

It was a pity that I couldn't make the meet, as it looked like a great day, though it was probably for the best as less than a month later I was being rushed into hospital :eek:!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 2696258)
Another winner Jim. I love how the photo transitions tie in with music, particularly noticeable in the opening sequence :bowdown:.

On a separate note, I've only just noticed Erics registration plate: "ROV 075". Surely a candidate for best registration in the club! :icon_lol:

Cliff

Many thanks Cliff. Yes it definitely took some time to sync the opening sequence, luckily my good lady Jean is deaf and didn't notice the constant playing of the same music whilst I was editing that section!

Have to agree with you Eric's registration number is near perfect!

Jim

Eric Druyts 21st December 2018 11:34

the 26th August Meet at Anglesey

Waww... Jim, that is just a SUPERB film you made. Congratulations !

@ teflon : I'm glad you like my registration plate !

Have all wonderfull Christmas Days,

Eric
:icon_lol:

J1MBO 21st December 2018 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Druyts (Post 2696267)
Waww... Jim, that is just a SUPERB film you made. Congratulations !

@ teflon : I'm glad you like my registration plate !

Have all wonderfull Christmas Days,

Eric
:icon_lol:

Really pleased that you enjoyed it Eric, thanks also for your email.

Thanks again for the use of your pictures :bowdown:, have a great Christmas.

Best regards
Jim

FLYING BANANA 21st December 2018 13:56

Excellent video Jim, as per norm.

J1MBO 21st December 2018 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2696296)
Excellent video Jim, as per norm.

Cheers Bob.

Jim

kev-rev180 21st December 2018 22:19

a good tribute to a great day out shame about the weather

Bluejon 21st December 2018 22:37

Many thanks Jim, your more than welcome,only too happy to be able to assist with yet another superb video [yet again another superb recording to look back on over the years] of a very memorable weekend spent in Anglesey.

Jan,I & we feel sure we speak for everone who attended were saddened that you & Jean were not able to make the meet due to health issues,but we sincerely hope you are both on the mend & 2019 brings you both better health & good fortune.

Take care of each other,Jan & I sincerely hope to meet up again with you both at the next National in March,in the meantime Jan,I & our Family wish You,Jean & your Family,the very best of good wishes for a joyous & peaceful Christmas & a very Happy New Year.

John & Jan. :smiley::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::Mrs_Claus: