The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Greetings from Rincewind! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=366)

Rincewind 6th November 2006 12:12

Greetings from Rincewind!

Hi chaps and chapesses,

just thought that I'd start the ball rolling for my post count and say hi to the new look forum.

It looks good and I hope that over time it will deliver the same amounts of help, advice and "stories" about the Rover 75 and MG ZT in all of its forms from 4 cyl right up to the V8's that are on the UK roads and roads around the world.

I will (where I can remember) help people if they have questions about the cars from a manufacturers point of view.

I don't know all of the answers but I may be able to help from time to time.

Cheers

Nic

Mike 6th November 2006 12:21

Hi Nic and a big welcome to the club forums :)

Your expertise and experience, (and sense of humour ;) ), will be invaluable for all our members, whether they own a V8, a 1.8 or a KV6. We are delighted to see you here and look forward to your posts.

Regards

Mike

Rincewind 6th November 2006 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 2509)
Hi Nic and a big welcome to the club forums :)

Your expertise and experience, (and sense of humour ;) ), will be invaluable for all our members, whether they own a V8, a 1.8 or a KV6. We are delighted to see you here and look forward to your posts.

Regards

Mike

Thank you squire, I shall contribute where I can and answer where I can.

I hope that I can contribute as much as my brain cell will allow me to do, just don't ask me about one diesel pump or two as I haven't got a clue :panic: !!!

Here's hoping that it all goes from strength to strength.

All I need now is my proper Avatar on here and I'll be well away. how does one do that? Never mind, I've just twigged how to do it!

Nic

Kandyman 6th November 2006 13:02

Hi there Rincewind

Good to see you here :D your experience will be put to good use ;)

Kandyman 6th November 2006 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rincewind (Post 2532)
Thank you squire, I shall contribute where I can and answer where I can.

I hope that I can contribute as much as my brain cell will allow me to do, just don't ask me about one diesel pump or two as I haven't got a clue :panic: !!!

Here's hoping that it all goes from strength to strength.

All I need now is my proper Avatar on here and I'll be well away. how does one do that? Never mind, I've just twigged how to do it!

Nic

Hi
Subscribe only if you want to - your subscription will help keep the club going by offsetting some of our running costs. When you subscribe you will be able to send/receive more PMs, will get more upload space, can use a custom avatar and upload animated signatures. Click here to subscribe (you need to be a registered user to do this).

Rincewind 6th November 2006 13:20

One shall have to dip into one's pocket then won't one?

So I have this very instant dipped into one's pocket and "subscribed".

May my pennies contibute!

GreyGhost 6th November 2006 13:25

Hello Nic

Great to have you on board and your support, get posting in your own inimitable style, so much appreciated by user owners.

Rincewind 6th November 2006 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 2509)
Hello Nic

Great to have you on board and your support, get posting in your own inimitable style, so much appreciated by user owners.

Wossat 'sppose to mean??????? :suckers:

Looking forward to assisting where I can!

GreyGhost 6th November 2006 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rincewind (Post 2552)
Wossat 'sppose to mean???????

Precise, well informed, succinct and to the point.

Can't think of any more posh worms at the moment. Will that do for now? :)

Pete 6th November 2006 13:31

I see the smilies are getting plenty of excercise!

My favourite one is this :panic:

Great to see you here Rincewind and hope you like the new home.

Pete