The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Thank you for all of our customers past, present and future... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=297639)

DMGRS 20th July 2019 23:00

Thank you for all of our customers past, present and future...

We're handing over to a new owner on the 29th July - he's a fantastic chap who knows anything and everything about all 'modern' MG Rover models.
The new owner is Scott Biddlecombe - an owner of a rare Biomorphic MG ZS in Southampton who many of you will be familiar with.

I'll still be on hand for all customer queries - Scott himself will be launching a new telephone support and ordering servicing in the next few weeks.

Thanks to all of our customers past, present and new - it's been a pleasure dealing with you. I'll still be 'behind the scenes' going forward, and look forward to dealing with forum members well into the 2020s. :D

Thanks again for your support - it's been an absolutely fantastic experience.

In the next few weeks, we'll be launching a telephone number for support queries (which has been asked for many times!)

Regards
Mat

Dawn 21st July 2019 05:55

Will there still be the same range of products Mat?

Thank you for your work ☺

Ian G 21st July 2019 06:30

I wish you all every success in the new venture Mat.
Regards Ian

squire 21st July 2019 06:35

All the best Mat. I'm sure that you'd only let DMGRS go to capable hands and to improve on getting and keeping spares and parts for out cars.
Welcome to Scott and let's wish him well.

Martyn

genpk 21st July 2019 12:29

All the best Matt and thanks for all your help from many of us overseas owners.
Long may DMGR keep up your good work!!

roverbarmy 21st July 2019 14:02

Thank you for all the parts and my kids thank you for the sweeties! Best of luck in all you do, Mike.;)

Russel 21st July 2019 15:13

Maybe a bonus as the guy is near me lol

macafee2 21st July 2019 16:03

A bit of a shock. What part will you be playing in future?
Will we be able to visit the new premises to collect parts?

macafee2

jonc3725 21st July 2019 19:46

Blimey that's a surprise and a bit of a shock. Your company has kept me going instead of using Rimmer's.

I have an order to put in so I had better get a nice on:D

Thanks for your superb customer service and supply of decent parts:bowdown:

DMGRS 21st July 2019 22:59

Hello there, thanks all!
The new owner is keen to meet enthusiasts and will have a local presence suitable for visiting around Hythe in Southampton.

I'll be keeping my online role within the business, so I'm sure I'll speak to you all in due course anyway - besides, I was a member here for many years before joining as a business. :)