The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Some one needs to pull their finger out (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=287350)

cazemi 22nd August 2018 20:46

Some one needs to pull their finger out

I dont come on here much these days, consequently i've just noticed Marinabrians "last post" its now closed, so i thought i'd start this to say "farewell marra"
The jokes on whoever put his "leaving" in motion, this forum will be much of a lesser thing for it.
Yes he's unique, outspoken, acerbic & generally a P.I.T.A but i wouldnt have him any other way.
He loathes ZT/75's but has 4 that i know of, he has never , ever let me down, coming to my rescue at short notice (& i'm NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- sure i'm not the only one) His knowledge is encyclopedic & is the reason i still have a "badly built pile of NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- 75" his words:duh:

I'm genuinely sorry for the members who wont be able to ask his advice.
As i live a mere half mile from him & share a workshop with him i'm not at all worried, in fact, it might just mean he can actually do some stuff for himself, like drag the Mumford out of his garage & let me paint it!
I'm looking forward to not having to shove a mug of coffee in his hand to stop him having a rant about the latest folly regarding this forum, in fact i'm looking forward to the new, relaxed MB:D:D:D

trikey 22nd August 2018 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by cazemi (Post 2662617)
like drag the Mumford out of his garage & let me paint it!

You've got to get to it first Dave :D

P-Nut 22nd August 2018 20:59

Quote:

I dont come on here much these days, consequently i've just noticed Marinabrians "last post" its now closed, so i thought i'd start this to say "farewell marra"
The jokes on whoever put his "leaving" in motion, this forum will be much of a lesser thing for it.
Yes he's unique, outspoken, acerbic & generally a P.I.T.A but i wouldnt have him any other way.
He loathes ZT/75's but has 4 that i know of, he has never , ever let me down, coming to my rescue at short notice (& i'm NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- sure i'm not the only one) His knowledge is encyclopedic & is the reason i still have a "badly built pile of NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- 75" his words:duh:

I'm genuinely sorry for the members who wont be able to ask his advice.
As i live a mere half mile from him & share a workshop with him i'm not at all worried, in fact, it might just mean he can actually do some stuff for himself, like drag the Mumford out of his garage & let me paint it!
I'm looking forward to not having to shove a mug of coffee in his hand to stop him having a rant about the latest folly regarding this forum, in fact i'm looking forward to the new, relaxed MB:D:D:D

Ah you're the painter he was on about, he said you were good, I'll keep that in mind for future. Honestly Brian leaving instantly made me think that I'm going to not keep my ZT because without his help I'll struggle to keep it going.

How long do you think this thread will last?

suzublu 22nd August 2018 20:59

I'll wager he's much less grumpy old man & back to normal now:cool:

Dallas 22nd August 2018 21:01

Now what' s happened? :shrug:

trikey 22nd August 2018 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by P-Nut (Post 2662624)
Ah you're the painter he was on about, he said you were good

The best metalflake painter in the land :D:getmecoat:

clf 22nd August 2018 21:35

Quote:

tell him you can get 500ml of MBB for it cheap, between the rust and the hood, I cant see you needing much more :p: