The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Mourinho! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=291099)

suzublu 18th December 2018 09:07

Mourinho!

The "Chosen one" has been sacked:eek::D

trikey 18th December 2018 09:10

I’m sure he won’t feel it financially like a member of joe public would Ronnie!

another_clean_sheet 18th December 2018 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2695326)
I’m sure he won’t feel it financially like a member of joe public would Ronnie!

He will get a year's salary as pay off - £18 million. More than the rest of us will earn in a lifetime.

VVC-Geeza 18th December 2018 10:43

Wenger is out of work ;)

RPWC 18th December 2018 12:39

I’m no football fan, but that bloke is a complete p I t a ! He so far up his own a... it’s no wonder he has been peddled.

Ravinder 18th December 2018 14:27

Best Christmas present ever! :xmas-smiley-008::icon_lol:

grivas 18th December 2018 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2695323)
The "Chosen one" has been sacked:eek::D

If some of the current politicians could be so easily sacked, oh! what a joy. Just remember, football is a business, just because some overpaid young kids kick a 'leather' ball around 'managed' by a slightly older move overpaid kid don't mean nuttin, if they can't deliver the goods you give several millionpounds/euros etc pay-offs and 'sack' them to move on to a different club, by the time they settle down they are multi millionaires, I couldn't care less about football managers or players. The game is DEAD, that is it.:smiley:

Darcydog 18th December 2018 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by grivas (Post 2695431)
If some of the current politicians could be so easily sacked, oh! what a joy. Just remember, football is a business, just because some overpaid young kids kick a 'leather' ball around 'managed' by a slightly older move overpaid kid don't mean nuttin, if they can't deliver the goods you give several millionpounds/euros etc pay-offs and 'sack' them to move on to a different club, by the time they settle down they are multi millionaires, I couldn't care less about football managers or players. The game is DEAD, that is it.:smiley:

Spot on.

Totally agree.

macafee2 18th December 2018 17:24

UTD have not been as good since Ferguson left and I thought one man could not make a team.

macafee2

suzublu 18th December 2018 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by grivas (Post 2695431)

Couldn't agree more Mario. I stopped contributing to the extortionate wages by cancelling Sky 12 years ago & rarely watch football now. I find it obscene to pay some yob nearly a million quid a week for kicking a ball, or rolling around, when the health service needs funding. Just think how many nurses their wages could support.