The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Members Own Spares For Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Mk1 Diesel Tourer Parts (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=294768)

Holland314 9th April 2019 11:22

Mk1 Diesel Tourer Parts

5 Attachment(s)
Will be taking it apart over the Easter weekend, so please be patient with enquiries etc as I don't have much spare time at the moment.

Manual diesel tourer, Mk1 as you can see in the pics. I'll take a few more pics over the next couple of days and upload them.

Where stated, price will include delivery, although I'm stating the obvious this will be to UK (mainland) addresses. Clearly I'm not going to send something to Australia or the middle east or eastern Europe for the same price as I'll send it to Bognor.

Seats are electric, heated, double piped, they're in fantastic condition, only asking £50 for the full set as I haven't really got the room to store these. NOW SOLD

Being an early one it has the stowage tray (part number ERD000020LNF) and the extremely rare stowage tray lid (part number ESF000020LNF). Price is £50 for both collected from either CM3 or IP14 postcodes.

Obviously there's a load of other parts available, only things spoken for at the moment are the two front wings and the OSF door. Other parts to be removed include;

rear lights NOW SOLD

PPD dash, nice clean condition and unmarked, £40 delivered. NOW SOLD

Seats NOW SOLD

FBH, exhaust, dosing pump and bracket, untested, bracket and pump will need a good wire brushing and coat of paint, but bracket hasn't crumbled like most of them! £60 delivered. NOW SOLD

Cat back exhaust, recent replacement, £25 collected NOW SOLD

mudflaps NOW SOLD

roof rails, complete with all fixings and rubbers, £30 collected

Towbar, factory fitted I believe, I've removed as much of the loom as I can, where it disappears into the main car loom. Twin electrics, rover emblems on flaps of sockets. Complete with chassis rail brackets and the three bolts each side which hold the brackets onto the rails, however the eight smaller bolts which fix into the verticle face of the rear of the car will need replacing as they looked a bit worse for wear. £50 collected. NOW SOLD

reversing sensors NOW SOLD

sunroof motor NOW SOLD

rain sensing wiper/auto dimming mirror setup, comprises full roof loom, mirror, cowling and sensor unit, will require new prism for fitting to windscreen. £30 delivered.

Under bonnet pump, TI automotive, £15 delivered NOW SOLD

Full set of four chrome luggage hooks/loadspace tiedown points, lovely condition, £10 delivered NOW SOLD

Bosch MAF, replacement item new in 2017 all working fine, £15 delivered NOW SOLD

Drivers door seal, early felt edged type, good clean condition, £12 delivered NOW SOLD

Pair of heated washer jets and loom (as far as behind the OSF wing) £20 delivered

Tailgate rubber, good clean condition free from splits and tears, £15 delivered NOW SOLD

Original wheel chock/chocks, unused condition, £10 delivered

PPD jacking handle, £10 delivered NOW SOLD

Real leather armrest in ash grey, lovely clean condition as you can see in the pictures. Nice item getting fairly rare now. Price is £25 including delivery to mainland UK.

Set of four sandstone floor mats with Rover logo, need a good clean but in good condition. £15 delivered. NOW SOLD

PPD Twin horns and loom, £15 delivered. NOW SOLD

2.0 Litre torpedo badges £12 delivered.

2.0 CDT torpedo badges £12 delivered. NOW SOLD

Now updated, anything added for sale will be done in this first post. Pictures of items will be added in subsequent posts.

grs6680 11th April 2019 18:34

hi tom what are the rear lights like..?

Holland314 11th April 2019 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by grs6680 (Post 2726011)

I'll have a look in the morning and let you know what the lenses are like, once they're removed I can let you know about the fixings etc :}

Holland314 12th April 2019 21:22

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by grs6680 (Post 2726011)

Had a look earlier, externally the lights are great, nice clean lenses no cracks or scrapes, I'll attach a couple of pics. Liek I said I can let you know about fixings once I've removed them. If you're interested send me a PM and I can reserve them for you :}

RogerHeinz57 12th April 2019 23:08

Uncle Tom, please would you check to see if your tourer has self levelling rear dampers and road springs as I have one here that is unwell !

Cheers sexy Dude !

Holland314 13th April 2019 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerHeinz57 (Post 2726310)
Uncle Tom, please would you check to see if your tourer has self levelling rear dampers and road springs as I have one here that is unwell !

Cheers sexy Dude !

Evening Uncle Grappleknackers, I'll have a look on Monday, I'm out at 3 tomorrow morning and won't be back until about ten at night, so won't have a chance until Monday, but if it's got them, they're yours mate :D

Holland314 13th April 2019 19:23

Rear light units reserved for Swordy, pending condition upon removal

RogerHeinz57 13th April 2019 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holland314 (Post 2726477)
Evening Uncle Grappleknackers, I'll have a look on Monday, I'm out at 3 tomorrow morning and won't be back until about ten at night, so won't have a chance until Monday, but if it's got them, they're yours mate :D

Your a star "Captain hairy under-wink-knots"

Swordy 14th April 2019 06:15

Mud flaps

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holland314 (Post 2726478)
Rear light units reserved for Swordy, pending condition upon removal

Hi Tom,
If the mud flaps are in good condition I'd like the front and back too, please.
Thank you.
Paul

75er 14th April 2019 20:36

PM sent about the stowage tray and lid.