The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

Leyland Worldmaster 8th May 2012 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 999206)
I had some good news today.

Last year I tried to sell the 04 CDTi conny se on the forum and not a sausage. It was up for sale here for many months. OK it was a bad time then and it still is what with the state of the nation and the rest of the world.

Since last September it has been sitting in a showroom in London. The dealer I bought it from in 2010 for £4999 agreed to take it back and sell it on for me. Anyway I was getting fed up that it was not selling, so I offered it to member here for £2000 + two or three hundred quid extra. He changed his mind and decided to quote his words that the car 'was too rich for him'. He will remain anonymous.

To cut a long story short it has just been sold for

£3299 :}

Now I can concentrate on LJW :drool4:

Welcome to the Chill Out Zone Mr Gatekeeper! That's a really good result with the sale of your old car! So what plans do you have for LJW?:)

2Diesels 8th May 2012 19:20

Pass me a slack handful of ready salted crisps there's a good chap:}

FLYER 8th May 2012 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 999224)
Pass me a slack handful of ready salted crisps there's a good chap:}

golden wonder or walkers :shrug::D

2Diesels 8th May 2012 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 999227)
golden wonder or walkers :shrug::D

Oh didn't realise we had so much choice......................dont suppose there's a canny bag of Tudor?

FLYER 8th May 2012 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 999232)
Oh didn't realise we had so much choice......................dont suppose there's a canny bag of Tudor?

flippin heck they went out of business years ago , never a fav of mine , highlanders crisps were rank also .

2Diesels 8th May 2012 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 999239)
flippin heck they went out of business years ago , never a fav of mine , highlanders crisps were rank also .

:D:D I didn't mind Highlanders but the brown sauce flavour were terrible

FLYER 8th May 2012 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 999243)
:D:D I didn't mind Highlanders but the brown sauce flavour were terrible

I can recommend SEABROOKE crinkle cut , i will tell leopard to order up a couple of boxes :D

I have the munchies tonight , had a huge spag bol and just munched 3 crackers with peanut butter and jam :D

Great film on at half eleven THE FOG by john carpenter , JAWS is on at 9 but ive seen it over ten times :D

2Diesels 8th May 2012 19:45

Just had Roast Gammon with corn on the cob & those crispy coated sliced potato thingies followed by apple crumble & custard:drool4::drool4::drool4: still peckish though:D

FLYER 8th May 2012 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 999268)
Just had Roast Gammon with corn on the cob & those crispy coated sliced potato thingies followed by apple crumble & custard:drool4::drool4::drool4: still peckish though:D

guessing from that you are at the aged Ps:D

2Diesels 8th May 2012 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 999270)
guessing from that you are at the aged Ps:D

Aye:D usually come here on a Tuesday