The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What modifications have you made to your car? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=191)

GreyGhost 8th November 2006 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by baxlin (Post 3492)
Just got it. Good one.

Mind you, mine's also got a unique number plate - at least I jolly well hope it has!!

Just as well really, nature of the beast :lol:

I want MM1 but I haven't got 119,000 squids to spend this month shame really :lol:

scooter 8th November 2006 12:24

Supercharged V8 with upgraded brake pads and fluid

GreyGhost 8th November 2006 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooter (Post 3573)
Supercharged V8 with upgraded brake pads and fluid

Showoff :)

Lets's have a pic of the engine bay so we can all :drool4: over it please.

BTW welcome to the club and the forum :)

Keith 9th November 2006 21:12

Christopher can you remind me what you did to get the trip computer working once you had fitted the Hi-Line Cluster? cheers

Christopher 9th November 2006 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 4359)
Christopher can you remind me what you did to get the trip computer working once you had fitted the Hi-Line Cluster? cheers

You mean the 'message centre' version yes?

In my case I fitted it, them the stalk with button and switched on ... that's all. The trip computer is accessible via the button on the stalk .. tell me if I've got the wrong end of the stick ...!!!

JohnFol 10th November 2006 10:48

So no-one has fitted any of those RARE accessories you can only get from eBay?

JP53 11th November 2006 05:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnFol (Post 4454)
So no-one has fitted any of those RARE accessories you can only get from eBay?

:laughing2: Have you not herd John? ALL of the last remaining rareitems have been tranquilized,captured and taken to a reservation were they can spend the rest of their days in peace with out the worry of being sold on flea bay. :D

baxlin 11th November 2006 10:08

Just added footwell lights to the rear, having done the fronts a few weeks ago, and got to wait for darkness now to see the total effect

Christopher 11th November 2006 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by baxlin (Post 4823)
Just added footwell lights to the rear, having done the fronts a few weeks ago, and got to wait for darkness now to see the total effect

Welcome to the club! :cool:

Zeb 11th November 2006 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by baxlin (Post 4823)

Not heard of these before? Were they a standard fitment on some models or an after-market add-on?