The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Marina Brian (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=293440)

Cable Tie 28th February 2019 03:47

Marina Brian

A public thanks to this god of t4 and 75/zt knowledge had a cdti that mysteriously wouldn’t start,put my vt4 on the car gave Brian the codes hey presto without hesitation yep that’s so and so,send me the relevant parts and winner winner chicken dinner,THANKS AGAIN FOR THE VERY INFORMATIVE CHAT AND LINK,A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART MISUNDERSTOOD LOL LOL

trikey 28th February 2019 06:48

You can’t beat a straight talking Geordie, especially when it comes to mgr diagnostics 👍👍

marinabrian 28th February 2019 07:06

You are most welcome Monsieur Hellermann-Tyton, it's only typical the only component left untested during an average ECM test was well.......untested :duh:

Anyway, the result was a good one, and certainly something that wouldn't have happened without your good work :bowdown:

Brian :D

Andy_with_a_screwdriver 28th February 2019 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinabrian (Post 2715321)
it's only typical the only component left untested during an average ECM test was well.......untested :duh:

It's the same principle when you lose something, you will always find it in the last place you look! ;)

klarzy 28th February 2019 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy_with_a_screwdriver (Post 2715336)
It's the same principle when you lose something, you will always find it in the last place you look! ;)

As you generally stop searching once you find something it's hard to argue with the phrase... :D

Bogbrush82 28th February 2019 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarzy (Post 2715337)
As you generally stop searching once you find something it's hard to argue with the phrase... :D

Nah I keep looking just in case. ;)

Vanbursta 28th February 2019 09:58

As we are doing that kind of quote:-

Quote from ex met police commissioner, seen on a TV interview

"we generally find the last person to see the victim alive is the murderer"

klarzy 28th February 2019 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanbursta (Post 2715376)
As we are doing that kind of quote:-

Quote from ex met police commissioner, seen on a TV interview

"we generally find the last person to see the victim alive is the murderer"

Then police CCTV operators must all be serial killers...

Vanbursta 28th February 2019 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarzy (Post 2715433)
Then police CCTV operators must all be serial killers...

I would expect that most murders happen in the home, in parks etc. Not many cameras there then.

klarzy 28th February 2019 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanbursta (Post 2715446)
I would expect that most murders happen in the home, in parks etc. Not many cameras there then.

Most parks are covered by cameras...

I would guess most killings happen on the streets with drink and drugs being the major drivers..