The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   U.S. Vaccine Bribe To Create Problem (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=314403)

planenut 29th July 2021 22:18

U.S. Vaccine Bribe To Create Problem

In my opinion, and realizing that this thread will be eventually closed due to strong opinions
of fellow members, not necessarily related to the thread.................the American Government is to offer a $100 bribe to persuade objectors to get vaccinated. My goodness, what a way to wind up those who have already accepted vaccination.

torque2me 30th July 2021 06:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by planenut (Post 2893472)
In my opinion, and realizing that this thread will be eventually closed due to strong opinions
of fellow members, not necessarily related to the thread.................the American Government is to offer a $100 bribe to persuade objectors to get vaccinated. My goodness, what a way to wind up those who have already accepted vaccination.

Hmmmm.... well many governments seem to be doing coercion and bribery. HM Government is proposing disallowing people to go to events, fly and such. Personally, I'd prefer a bribe than force. :shrug:

Kev

Saga Lout 30th July 2021 07:30

A problem.

The whole vaccine thing is starting to trample on the rights of many, if you don't want it, that's your right but it's starting to look more like force will be used to give it. The way I see it is that the virus will run its course like the other similar ones did, it will fade but it will leave many invalided with wrecked lungs, these people will need supporting for the rest of their lives and that's what Governments are afraid of. The knock on the door is coming for those who won't have it and screw your rights.

macafee2 30th July 2021 07:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by planenut (Post 2893472)

No idea why you think this thread may get closed, you have not said anything controversial.
Not sure those that have already been vaccinated will be that wound up by not getting a hundred dollars but more wound up that people will only get vaccinated if they get a hundred dollars.

macafee2

macafee2 30th July 2021 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saga Lout (Post 2893486)
The whole vaccine thing is starting to trample on the rights of many, if you don't want it, that's your right but it's starting to look more like force will be used to give it. The way I see it is that the virus will run its course like the other similar ones did, it will fade but it will leave many invalided with wrecked lungs, these people will need supporting for the rest of their lives and that's what Governments are afraid of. The knock on the door is coming for those who won't have it and screw your rights.

you are right we should have the right to choose what goes into our bodies.

If one decides not to be vaccinated and there is no medical reason for them not to be, should they be entitled to free treatment if they then catch covid?
That question is a can of worms and can be applied to so many injuries but lets stick with covid.

macafee2

Saga Lout 30th July 2021 10:11

No.

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2893493)
you are right we should have the right to choose what goes into our bodies.

If one decides not to be vaccinated and there is no medical reason for them not to be, should they be entitled to free treatment if they then catch covid?
That question is a can of worms and can be applied to so many injuries but lets stick with covid.

macafee2

Nobody that lives under the system we have shouldn't be denied treatment for anything, there are many illnesses that can kill such as TB, that vaccine isn't given now like It was when I was younger. If I didn't get that vaccine and fell ill with TB, should I be turned away? I'm not afraid of Covid now because I had it, I'm afraid of the long term damage it's done to me and no vaccine will undo that. The thing that bothers me is that my natural antibody status is not being recognised by any government, that's not right and discriminates. In every 100 people who have the vaccine, there's a percentage of them that it won't work, those people will still get a vaccine passport and will be no better protected than anyone who didn't get the vaccine, that's an issue that isn't being taken on board either. If my natural protection isn't being seen as valid I want to know why, all of the bribes and inducements being offered is starting to make me think there's much more to this. I simply don't need the vaccine and my rights to live as a free person are being eroded by every government, why is that? What are we not being told?

Best_of_British 30th July 2021 11:40

Think they are recognising antibody status if you have had a positive PCR. I have had both jabs and the NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- thing. My worry is if I want to watch football I need to prove it. Hence I have been forced to download NHS app. If you click on Covid pass status, it has both jabs logged and my positive PCR with a barcode that a guess can be used as a pass. So in a way they are taking people who have had it into account.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

mileshawk56 30th July 2021 13:08

It will work and good luck to all those involved- If I was a cynic I would add $100 will buy a handy amount of cocaine or event more weed so whats not to like as our "cousins" like to say. Chris S.

macafee2 31st July 2021 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saga Lout (Post 2893513)
Nobody that lives under the system we have shouldn't be denied treatment for anything, there are many illnesses that can kill such as TB, that vaccine isn't given now like It was when I was younger. If I didn't get that vaccine and fell ill with TB, should I be turned away? I'm not afraid of Covid now because I had it, I'm afraid of the long term damage it's done to me and no vaccine will undo that. The thing that bothers me is that my natural antibody status is not being recognised by any government, that's not right and discriminates. In every 100 people who have the vaccine, there's a percentage of them that it won't work, those people will still get a vaccine passport and will be no better protected than anyone who didn't get the vaccine, that's an issue that isn't being taken on board either. If my natural protection isn't being seen as valid I want to know why, all of the bribes and inducements being offered is starting to make me think there's much more to this. I simply don't need the vaccine and my rights to live as a free person are being eroded by every government, why is that? What are we not being told?

How do you know you do not need the vaccine?
I think you misunderstood me. If by choice a person decides not to be vaccinated should they still get free treatment for that infection? If they are not offered the vaccine then they have not been given the chance to refuse it.
Under the system we have people will be treated no matter if vaccinated or not, refused the vaccine or not. people have the right to choose what goes into their bodies but should the "NHS" then have to take care of them "for free" if they refuse a treatment that could have kept them out of hospital? I sit on the fence.

macafee2

mileshawk56 31st July 2021 10:29

I was always taught that with "rights" comes responsibility and I have never found this particularly onerous. Chris S.