The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Thanks DMGRS (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=166010)

squire 28th November 2013 16:35

Thanks DMGRS

Thanks to Mat, for sending me the inline stat, fast, efficient, and very good coms.
Will no doubt be using DMGRS again, but hopefully not too often if you know what I mean.
Many thanks again,
Martyn:}

DMGRS 28th November 2013 18:31

Glad to hear you're happy - thanks for the order. :)
Any problems, feel free to give me a nudge!

Greeners 28th November 2013 19:23

Yes, and thank you for my Header Tank Cap, arrived today ........ticked all the boxes for me too

DMGRS 28th November 2013 20:22

I'm glad it's working for members - thank you for the feedback.
I try and be the best on price, and where that isn't possible I hope feedback such as the above will still mean we are considered. :)

Jordan Apex 28th November 2013 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMGRS (Post 1497832)
I'm glad it's working for members - thank you for the feedback.
I try and be the best on price, and where that isn't possible I hope feedback such as the above will still mean we are considered. :)

Ordered 2 inline stats earlier, someone is gonna be busy one day soon! Luckily not me :getmecoat:

DMGRS 28th November 2013 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanRaven (Post 1497847)
Ordered 2 inline stats earlier, someone is gonna be busy one day soon! Luckily not me :getmecoat:

I was going to drop you a message and check it wasn't an accidental duplicate - good job you posted! :D
I'll get them over to you ASAP.

Jordan Apex 28th November 2013 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMGRS (Post 1497856)
I was going to drop you a message and check it wasn't an accidental duplicate - good job you posted! :D
I'll get them over to you ASAP.

Nope not accidental and they have a different address for each but if it's easier for you you can send both to either of the single addresses :) and no worries, not in a rush as we don't have the dremmel yet :D

dattrike 28th November 2013 21:16

Recieved my oil and air filters today for the V6, thanks :)

DMGRS 28th November 2013 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanRaven (Post 1497859)
Nope not accidental and they have a different address for each but if it's easier for you you can send both to either of the single addresses :) and no worries, not in a rush as we don't have the dremmel yet :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by dattrike (Post 1497903)
I'll send them out as requested, no worries on the 2 addresses. Your wish is my command! :D

Recieved my oil and air filters today for the V6, thanks :)

Glad it all arrived safely with you - enjoy! :)

Jordan Apex 28th November 2013 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMGRS (Post 1497944)
Glad it all arrived safely with you - enjoy! :)

N'aww cutie pie! Thank you very much :D