The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Technical Help Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The 'Interchangeable Parts Thread' (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=134757)

ratchet 10th September 2019 14:59

Don't know if it has already been posted, a search of Jaguar, Adjuster and cog didn't throw up anything..................The headlight adjuster cogs are the same as those used on the Jaguar X type.

There is a full kit to repair x type headlights, in my case the adjusters were fine, but the cogs had gone brittle - luckily you can buy the cogs on their own.

There is also a bodge that can get you out of trouble if your cogs give up the ghost and you need a quick solution - fit a connector block to the end of the adjuster rod where the cog would normally sit

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-75-...53.m1438.l2649

COLVERT 11th September 2019 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2761294)
Problem is did the pump work and is it still working after two years ? was it an OEM pump, was it the same as Jules uses ?

Yes that is a difficult question to answer as the OP seems to have vanished.
However that list is handy because it doesn't necessarily take you to the same make of pump the OP used.

It just lists the users of the same type of pump. Queries with any of the trade outlets to names on the list might come up with a satisfactory pump of another make.--( Maybe. Lol. )

stevie7 12th September 2019 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2761550)
Yes that is a difficult question to answer as the OP seems to have vanished.
However that list is handy because it doesn't necessarily take you to the same make of pump the OP used.

It just lists the users of the same type of pump. Queries with any of the trade outlets to names on the list might come up with a satisfactory pump of another make.--( Maybe. Lol. )

Hi, to answer your queries, yes the pump still works after 2 years & its not noisy.
Unfortunately I cannot remember the ebay seller or the brand of the pump but it was made in Germany.

Arctic 12th September 2019 12:51

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevie7 (Post 2761638)
Hi, to answer your queries, yes the pump still works after 2 years & its not noisy.
Unfortunately I cannot remember the ebay seller or the brand of the pump but it was made in Germany.[/QUOTE

]

Hi Stevie.
You may find the seller still in your purchase history on ebay.

Number 6 12th September 2019 14:45

Are there any alternative Drop Links that can be found on other cars That can be used on the ZT/75 ?:shrug:

COLVERT 14th September 2019 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 6 (Post 2761676)
Are there any alternative Drop Links that can be found on other cars That can be used on the ZT/75 ?:shrug:

Hi John.--You might get better results by asking that question as a new post in the Technical Help section.---

aReallyNiceCar 24th January 2020 23:27

R75 Driving/Fog lamps

The front Fog/Driving lamps on the Mk1 75 are the same as on the R25.
When I needed to replace one of mine which got smashed, I paid around a quarter of the asking price of a 75 one, by buying a 25 one.!!! :shrug:

COLVERT 25th January 2020 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by aReallyNiceCar (Post 2788851)
The front Fog/Driving lamps on the Mk1 75 are the same as on the R25.
When I needed to replace one of mine which got smashed, I paid around a quarter of the asking price of a 75 one, by buying a 25 one.!!! :shrug:

Those prices, were they with the same supplier ?

Grof 20th October 2020 15:56

Front arch liner

I can't find a replacement for my front arch liners that is not second hand. Is there some bmw model that could fit on 75.

COLVERT 20th October 2020 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2788914)
Those prices, were they with the same supplier ?

BUMP--------------------:shrug: