The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Powerfold Side Mirrors (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=233328)

stevenicks 20th December 2015 18:56

Powerfold Side Mirrors

How much would I be expected to pay for a pair and are thy difficult to fit? Alternatively is it possible to convert a manual pair into power folds?

Regards

klarzy 20th December 2015 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenicks (Post 2175384)
How much would I be expected to pay for a pair and are thy difficult to fit? Alternatively is it possible to convert a manual pair into power folds?

Regards

Expect 120-160 for mirrors switchpack and loom.

That can ne a NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- to thread through the door gators...
Afaik you can not convert non power to power

trikey 20th December 2015 21:24

Doors off is the simplest way Pete.

steve-45 20th December 2015 21:30

so not a 10 minute job then ?

klarzy 20th December 2015 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2175524)
Doors off is the simplest way Pete.

With several pairs of hands I would agree Andy

Arctic 21st December 2015 01:01

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenicks (Post 2175384)

Regards

Hi Steve.
There is a chap not to far from the nano, and sometimes as these in, and he sells them for about £80-£100 I will drop you his phone number and link to his sales.

Also the nano is the place to get them fitted Paul can make the looms up if you need them, as most do anyways trebor also as the new cogs for them cheers Arctic.:xmas-smiley-005:

trikey 21st December 2015 02:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarzy-dials.com (Post 2175556)
With several pairs of hands I would agree Andy

Done a few sets by myself, place a pallet or a block of wood under the door so that you can place the door on the wood while you undo the harness plug. You can then strip the door while it's off the car, it makes it easier to do.

deltic08 21st December 2015 06:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2175628)
Hi Steve.
There is a chap not to far from the nano, and sometimes as these in, and he sells them for about £80-£100 I will drop you his phone number and link to his sales.

Also the nano is the place to get them fitted Paul can make the looms up if you need them, as most do anyways trebor also as the new cogs for them cheers Arctic.:xmas-smiley-005:

Could you PM details to me also please?

stevenicks 21st December 2015 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2175628)
Hi Steve.

That would be great Steve. Many thanks.

Canonite 21st December 2015 11:40

With the drivers door removed it's easy to check the car loom to see if the wiring is there....on all my cars it has been so all I've needed to do is add the two wires to each door loom and use any male/female connectors to allow easy unplugging and removal