The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Christmas dinner meet. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=316435)

actros 17th November 2021 10:27

Christmas dinner meet.

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all sorry but i have had to cancel this meet due to the lack of interest and other reasons

stocktake 17th November 2021 11:26

Are we simply looking to meet up at lunch time and that's it until next day or, is this to be an overnight stop somewhere local that starts off at the Waterwheel on the 11th for Christmas lunch and then an evening in a local hotel if people so wish, followed next day by a bit of a drive it day up to Thornton le Dale on the 12th.

Is the Bangers and Cash place open on the 12th and has viewing resumed now? ( It used to open up for people to walk round and look at the cars for around £3 per head IIRC) just looked on their site and there is an auction on 10th and 11th but it the museum is still closed to the public so doubt it will be open.

If it's an overnight thing where are we proposing to stay? Any chance of any group discounts etc etc.

actros 17th November 2021 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2908285)
Are we simply looking to meet up at lunch time and that's it until next day or, is this to be an overnight stop somewhere local that starts off at the Waterwheel on the 11th for Christmas lunch and then an evening in a local hotel if people so wish, followed next day by a bit of a drive it day up to Thornton le Dale on the 12th.

Is the Bangers and Cash place open on the 12th and has viewing resumed now? ( It used to open up for people to walk round and look at the cars for around £3 per head IIRC) just looked on their site and there is an auction on 10th and 11th but it the museum is still closed to the public so doubt it will be open.

If it's an overnight thing where are we proposing to stay? Any chance of any group discounts etc etc.

Hi Dave its up to the those that want to stay over i know two or three thats stopping over.

actros 19th November 2021 12:23

Just a weekend bump for this meet.

actros 22nd November 2021 09:20

If nobody in interested in this meet then i will cancel so if you are going please put your names down Thank you .

actros 24th November 2021 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by actros (Post 2909052)
If nobody in interested in this meet then i will cancel so if you are going please put your names down Thank you .

just another bump bump

stocktake 26th November 2021 13:12

Dependant on Marinas shift pattern we would attend

Edit: Unfortunately Marina is working both days :(

maxi_crawf 26th November 2021 15:36

Apologies but it's a bit too close to Christmas for me,

ssizefive 26th November 2021 19:44

Can't make this unfortunately.

Steve.

trikey 26th November 2021 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi_crawf (Post 2909732)
Apologies but it's a bit too close to Christmas for me,

Christmas dinner meets usually are :D