The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Netherlands Sept 2021 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=306019)

trikey 29th June 2020 20:23

The Netherlands Sept 2021

As a few members have been asking about a return visit to the Netherlands, I feel we should get this underway for 2021.
I have been in touch with the hotel we stayed in back in 2019, they have rooms available from Friday 10th September to Monday 13th September 2021.
The comfort room is E90 per night excluding breakfast which is an extra E16 per day.
A deposit (Non refundable) of 25% of your total stay will be payable into a paypal account that is set up for the trip, deposits are to be payed by 1st August 2020, this will allow me to reserve the correct amount of rooms for the trip.
We are leaving the travelling down to the individual member to organise, as some will want to cross using ferry, and some will want to use Le Shuttle as before.
Meeting points once everyone is across the water will be arranged closer to the time once we know numbers of members that are attending.
For obvious reasons there are no dates yet for any car shows while we are there, but I’m sure the 75 & ZT owners on the continent will meet up with us on the Saturday or Sunday somewhere for an impromptu get together.
Hotel details: www.ruwenberg.nl
This is not an official meet and therefore won’t be covered by the clubs liability insurance.

Attendees:
1. Trikey & Bluebird
2. Snetty & Deb
3. Actros
4. Maxi_crawf
5. Marinabrian & Chris
6. Jnorris
7. BL52KRZ +1
8. Steve-45 & Lynne
9. Ched & Karen
10. Bluejon & silvervixen
11. Bri & linda
12. GJ53DJO & Laura

Snetty 29th June 2020 20:49

Nice one Deb and I would be up for this.

Azur 30th June 2020 07:36

NL meeting

Great initiative, for sure we will visit you again! Hope the group will be with even more 75 & ZT enthusiasts, the Dutch will welcome you again!!

actros 30th June 2020 07:56

i am up for this Andy so put my name down :D:D

marinabrian 30th June 2020 15:17

The Man From Del Monte he say yes ............

So that's a yes from me and Chris :D

Brian :D

operamagorum 30th June 2020 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2821944)
As a few members have been asking about a return visit to the Netherlands, I feel we should get this underway for 2021.
I have been in touch with the hotel we stayed in back in 2019, they have rooms available from Friday 10th September to Monday 13th September 2021.
The comfort room is E90 per night excluding breakfast which is an extra E16 per day.
A deposit (Non refundable) of 25% of your total stay will be payable into a paypal account that is set up for the trip, deposits are to be payed by 1st August 2020, this will allow me to reserve the correct amount of rooms for the trip.
We are leaving the travelling down to the individual member to organise, as some will want to cross using ferry, and some will want to use Le Shuttle as before.
Meeting points once everyone is across the water will be arranged closer to the time once we know numbers of members that are attending.
For obvious reasons there are no dates yet for any car shows while we are there, but I’m sure the 75 & ZT owners on the continent will meet up with us on the Saturday or Sunday somewhere for an impromptu get together.
Hotel details: www.ruwenberg.nl
This is not an official meet and therefore won’t be covered by the clubs liability insurance.

Attendees:
1. Trikey & Bluebird
2. Snetty & Deb
3. Actros
4. Maxi_crawf

I'm really interested, but tried to call the hotel on the number given, as I want to check if they are dog friendly, and the number is u/s.
?
Thanks
Geoff

trikey 30th June 2020 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by operamagorum (Post 2822056)
I'm really interested, but tried to call the hotel on the number given, as I want to check if they are dog friendly, and the number is u/s.
?
Thanks
Geoff

Try an email, it’s normally a quicker response!

Here is the lady I have been in contact with:

[email protected]

Ian G 30th June 2020 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2822057)
Try an email, it’s normally a quicker response!

Here is the lady I have been in contact with:

[email protected]

Unfortunately the hotel is not pet friendly here's the part in the hotel details..
Only know because I still have the info from last year.
(My red highlights not the hotels)

Facilities of Hotel De Ruwenberg- Sint Michielsgestel Great facilities! Review score, 8.6
Most popular facilities
1 swimming pool Free parking Bar
Outdoors
Picnic area
Outdoor furniture
Sun terrace
BBQ facilities Additional charge
Garden

Pets
Pets are not allowed.

marinabrian 30th June 2020 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian G (Post 2822066)
Unfortunately the hotel is not pet friendly here's the part in the hotel details..
Only know because I still have the info from last year.
(My red highlights not the hotels)

Facilities of Hotel De Ruwenberg- Sint Michielsgestel Great facilities! Review score, 8.6
Most popular facilities
1 swimming pool Free parking Bar
Outdoors
Picnic area
Outdoor furniture
Sun terrace
BBQ facilities Additional charge
Garden

Pets
Pets are not allowed.

You and Jan fancy it Ian? as long as you don't let her hoy her purse away this time :cool:

trikey 30th June 2020 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by operamagorum (Post 2822056)
?
Thanks
Geoff

I have had a look on hotels.com, there are a few pet friendly hotels within a couple of miles of De Rewenburg.