The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Touring Boating Camping & Caravan Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   What are your holiday plans this year? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=32725)

Jamie 2nd February 2009 21:04

What are your holiday plans this year?

Just curious about everyones plans...I mean...if we were to believe all of the doom and gloom on in the news then none of us will be going abroad this year!

The wife and I have different reason for staying on UK soil this year so we are planning another UK driving holiday.... not sure where yet, we have had some wonderfull breaks in Cornwall, Yorkshire, Scotland, Isle of white and Devon...we cant make up our mind where to go.

Any suggestions?

Where are you lot going then??

JohnDotCom 2nd February 2009 21:08

With work this year, taking me to Many Places in Europe and the US as well as India,
I think we will try Dubai this year.
But don't think the dog or the 75 will be going. ;)

As well as the Normal Breaks in Wales both South (Tenby) and North.

Rabett_Rover 2nd February 2009 21:11

We are going to Wales in May and maybe Corsica in August however we need a new Kitchen:shrug:

lightpainter 2nd February 2009 21:12

We are going to Florida in March, us two, daughter, son in law and the two grandchildren.
Might as well spend your money as it’s not making anything in the bank!

stocktake 2nd February 2009 21:13

We are going to Spain in March probably and Spain in July definately.......and NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- the kitchen :D

FAT HARRY 2nd February 2009 21:29

Centre parc Notts in june with grandkids. Somewhere else later in year not sure where

Jamie 2nd February 2009 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAT HARRY (Post 281341)
Centre parc Notts in june with grandkids. Somewhere else later in year not sure where

I know quite a few folks who have opted for cente parks this year...and theres that new place near Blackpool which by all accounts is in direct competition to centre parks.

Its a great activity/ get away from it all holiday...I just hated parking the ZTT miles from the cabin!!

smcaul 2nd February 2009 21:39

March will see us heading off to Burgundy, not in the 75 though, will take the Honda as it is bigger and better for the kids.

We are lucky in that the father in law has a house out there and in the same village he has a cottage that he rents out, so he has reserved it for us for the week (FOC of course). He gets to see us, and more importantly the grand kids, and we get a cheap holiday. (if anyone wants the web address for his rental cottage let me know by PM, don't want to post the link in case it breaks any rules on advertising etc)

Might try and get back out there again later in the year and also want to try and get away with just me and the Mrs, that will be in the 75 and hope to head to Belgium for a long weekend.

trebor 2nd February 2009 21:40

Lanzarote in June and North Wales at some point, kitchen done 2 years ago

stocktake 2nd February 2009 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 281346)
I know quite a few folks who have opted for center parks this year...and theres that new place near Blackpool which by all accounts is in direct competition to center parks.

Its a great activity/ get away from it all holiday...I just hated parking the ZIT miles from the cabin!!

We used to really enjoy Center Parks, but eventually the lack of entertainment on an evening caused me to lose interest. I didn't necessarily want a Butlins cabaret type thing but just... something.

Any detals on the blackpool set up?