The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Surprised nieghbour (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=243622)

whitegold 30th April 2016 12:34

Surprised nieghbour

Just cleaning car ready for Rippon when neighbour said "car always looks well, what's it worth now,£4 / £5 grand. Gob-smacked when I told him he could have it for half that his reply was " hell of a lot of car for very little money". He runs a 3year old Vauxhall Insignia.

PS, Just started to rain for a change, looks like it's towelling time again.

ricardo65 30th April 2016 12:45

:}Good to know they still look a good buy to mr average ted hope it doesn't rain to much for you sunny here see you tomorrow :}

Nev The Bear 30th April 2016 13:38

I do jot think it is really a good thing our cars are not worth as much as people think. 75's, ZT's ane ZTT's are very undervalued price wise and in my opinion they should be worth a lot more

Childs 30th April 2016 13:47

Hi can anyone tell me how I list a rover 75 tourer connossieur for sale its a beautiful car well lived and cared for and we would like someone who will appreciate that to buy it don't think people on auto trader are to concerned with that. Anyone help new to site cheers

victorgte 30th April 2016 14:08

To advertise you need to subscribe. £10 per year. Button is top right of the pages.

chipsceola 30th April 2016 14:09

To advertise or sell on the forum you must be a subscribed member, hit blue oval to subscribe at top of this page, only £10 for 12-months

Grumpy1 30th April 2016 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitegold (Post 2277542)
Just cleaning car ready for Rippon when neighbour said "car always looks well, what's it worth now,£4 / £5 grand. Gob-smacked when I told him he could have it for half that his reply was " hell of a lot of car for very little money". He runs a 3year old Vauxhall Insignia.

PS, Just started to rain for a change, looks like it's towelling time again.

It must be that nice meshed grille that's done it Ted! :D Assuming you've fitted it of course.

Chad.

whitegold 30th April 2016 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpy1 (Post 2277607)
It must be that nice meshed grille that's done it Ted! :D Assuming you've fitted it of course.

Chad.

That's a secret Chad, time will tell.:D

jubby 30th April 2016 14:54

Whitegold

Hope you've fitted your door finishers as well.

whitegold 30th April 2016 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by jubby (Post 2277621)
Hope you've fitted your door finishers as well.

That's another secret waiting to be revealed Ken:D

Hope you are well, see you again soon, take care.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo65 (Post 2277553)
:}Good to know they still look a good buy to mr average ted hope it doesn't rain to much for you sunny here see you tomorrow :}

Just been out for a second towelling Rich, you've no idea what we 'no garage' owners have to put up with.

See you tomorrow old son.