The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   V8 Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   07 Plate ZT 260 on eBay 16,000 miles (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=229141)

mininuts 26th October 2015 10:33

07 Plate ZT 260 on eBay 16,000 miles

Apologies if this has already been posted but, just seen this.

2007 registered ZT 260 with 16,000 miles in Starlight Silver. No reserve listing. Complete with 'new car smell' :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZT-260-...3D171971357583

RoverBRM 26th October 2015 11:59

Zt v8

I have been watching this and assuming it doesn't get bought hope to go and see it on the weekend.

Does anyone know any history of this car? Haven't seen many '07 plates on MG Rovers (ignoring the TFs), so a V8 on an '07 came as a surprise.

Seems a very low spec - manual rr windows, half leather, low line IPK, no PDC and a standard colour, but has the Apex alloys.

Looks in good condition, but at less than 16k miles would hope so.

At that mileage it must rank quite highly on the 'leader board' of low milers (if that makes sense?!)

At least having sold one of the BRMs I could justify to my good lady filling the space is important .... :}

Dominic22 26th October 2015 12:43

Was owned by Matt I think who lives in Nottingham but the car was stored a bit away. (this is from memory so I think correct...)

He bought it from Beech Hill garage Vin is 326 but only owned it approx 6 or 8 months I think. He sold it a few months ago to Dan a guy from London. He is selling as just a change in circumstance. Would not read anything into that as the car is by all accounts like new.

Bog standard but a lot like them with little options and not sure the traction control is that good anyway.... The current owner paid a lot more than the asking price now.

Has had it's C service at Austin Garages at £430.

Downside is higher Tax as it was registered later

MrDoodles 26th October 2015 16:01

It always makes me laugh when sellers make such a thing about "No Reserve" and then start the bidding high anyway!.....

colin39 26th October 2015 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoverBRM (Post 2128011)
I have been watching this and assuming it doesn't get bought hope to go and see it on the weekend.

Does anyone know any history of this car? Haven't seen many '07 plates on MG Rovers (ignoring the TFs), so a V8 on an '07 came as a surprise.

Seems a very low spec - manual rr windows, half leather, low line IPK, no PDC and a standard colour, but has the Apex alloys.

At that mileage it must rank quite highly on the 'leader board' of low milers (if that makes sense?!)

At least having sold one of the BRMs I could justify to my good lady filling the space is important .... :}

Its a 2004 regestered in 2007 its number 326 and if i could have raised the money i was buying it last weekend. But i couldnt :-( it even smells of a new car. Hope ya can get it you wont be dissapointed. Im having to wait till march next year and by then the prices will probably start creeping up.

mh007 26th October 2015 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoverBRM (Post 2128011)

Good luck with the VED ! (it'll be top end unfortunately)

AndyG 26th October 2015 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by mininuts (Post 2127993)
Apologies if this has already been posted but, just seen this.
2007 registered ZT 260 with 16,000 miles in Starlight Silver. No reserve listing. Complete with 'new car smell' :D
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZT-260-...3D171971357583

Thanks, Keep them coming :}

More info

T16 27th October 2015 21:43

Lol wind up rear windows, interest level evaporated!

MrDoodles 27th October 2015 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by T16 (Post 2129325)
Lol wind up rear windows, interest level evaporated!

And vinyl seats with old man's socks inserts!* ;)

To be fair though, if it's as described, it is worth the starting bid! :}

*Copyright Marinabrian :D

trikey 27th October 2015 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDoodles (Post 2129333)
And vinyl seats with old man's socks inserts!* ;)

To be fair though, if it's as described, it is worth the starting bid! :}

*Copyright Marinabrian :D

Mmm wind up windows, piece of cake to change on a V8 :duh: