The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Touring Boating Camping & Caravan Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Easter Camping? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=80106)

bigrob73 9th March 2011 21:17

Easter Camping?

So..... Is anyone else going to be brave and go camping at Easter?

We are heading to the cliffs of Cromer with its lovely warm North Sea breeze. :D

Luckily there will be 15 of us, so much fun and beer will be had to keep us warm!

Anyone else?

Rob

CoOkIeMoNsTeR 9th March 2011 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigrob73 (Post 687834)
So..... Is anyone else going to be brave and go camping at Easter?

We are heading to the cliffs of Cromer with its lovely warm North Sea breeze. :D

Luckily there will be 15 of us, so much fun and beer will be had to keep us warm!

Anyone else?

Rob

Indeed, I'll be off in the van in Kent visiting family, hopefully towing with the Sport, but fingers crossed. Only the family going I'm afraid:getmecoat: But minus one, so his bunk is the new beer space:drunk:

bigrob73 9th March 2011 21:42

We cant wait for our first camp of the year! However, I think you are cheating by going in your van....

Where is the joy if you are not shivering in the middleof the night, wondering if the tent will stay in one piece and considering how long you can wait until you have to make the beer induced early hour 1/2 mile dash to the toilet block???

Eljay55 9th March 2011 21:49

Indeed we will be off with our caravan. Going to Oham lakes in Lincolnshire for a week of chilling and fishing:):).
Looking forward to our first trip of the year and seeing some of our very good friends.

Oham lakes has just 6 pitches and is a very friendly little site. Dave and Ann and the boys will do anything they can for you. Nice little cafe and tackle shop on site too.

Graham

damienp 9th March 2011 22:36

You've all inspired me. I'd forgotten it was nearly camping season again. We usually go to havenhouse farm at wainfleet as it's a small place, but with plenty of shelter from the elements. Hmmmmmmmm. I might just have to remind the wife in the morning, but if we go, i'll be checking the weather forecast a few days before though.

sikelsh 10th March 2011 06:15

Hoping to get away at easter, but Im going this weekend in the caravan, first trip with it in over a year :D and first time connected to the 75

Just off to a campsite near Boston for 3 nights, hope the trip rating is fairly high so the oil filled radiator can do its work:D

gefary 10th March 2011 09:03

Easter this year is near the middle of summer, well end of April.
This brave one will be off in a couple of weeks to a farm site in Weymouth.
Electric hook up, blown air heating if the weather is a bit cool.
Fridge for cold drinks and an oven for Sunday roast.
That's real camping
Nothing like getting back to nature

bigrob73 10th March 2011 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by gefary (Post 687995)
Easter this year is near the middle of summer, well end of April.
This brave one will be off in a couple of weeks to a farm site in Weymouth.
Electric hook up, blown air heating if the weather is a bit cool.
Fridge for cold drinks and an oven for Sunday roast.
That's real camping
Nothing like getting back to nature

Hats off to you! :bowdown:

CoOkIeMoNsTeR 10th March 2011 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigrob73 (Post 687857)
We cant wait for our first camp of the year! However, I think you are cheating by going in your van....

Where is the joy if you are not shivering in the middleof the night, wondering if the tent will stay in one piece and considering how long you can wait until you have to make the beer induced early hour 1/2 mile dash to the toilet block???

Hey, I have to worry about things too! Such as whether or not the sat dish will pick up BBC1, and don't get me started on the air-con!:getmecoat: Though this time I'm off to a 5 pitch CL, hook-up only, so relative slumming it for me:panic:

bigrob73 10th March 2011 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoOkIeMoNsTeR (Post 688167)
Hey, I have to worry about things too! Such as whether or not the sat dish will pick up BBC1, and don't get me started on the air-con!:getmecoat: Though this time I'm off to a 5 pitch CL, hook-up only, so relative slumming it for me:panic:

No no please stop. My heart bleeds too much..... Hehehe