The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   NANO MEETS 2019 ( Join Us ) On June 22nd & 23rd (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=295912)

stocktake 8th June 2019 17:19

Unfortunately Marina's work commitments and other events mean we cannot make this one at all, Gutted :(. Still, the July one is not far away.

Dawn 8th June 2019 17:54

Sorry guys, I can't make the next 2 meets as I will be away for both unless things change. In Brum Sat August 3rd at Krown Rustproofing if anyone wants to catch me there and watch the process on my ZT, though! :)

woolleysox 11th June 2019 20:17

In in for both days. Last evening meet a number of us tried the food that had poor review in the past. I would like to confirm those of us who had a meal were very pleased with the meal.

Rob woolleysox🇬🇧

Arctic 12th June 2019 09:31

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2739280)
Unfortunately Marina's work commitments and other events mean we cannot make this one at all, Gutted :(. Still, the July one is not far away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2739288)
Sorry guys, I can't make the next 2 meets as I will be away for both unless things change. In Brum Sat August 3rd at Krown Rustproofing if anyone wants to catch me there and watch the process on my ZT, though! :)

Hi Dave /Dawn.
Unfortunately real life will always stop play times :D but as we know those play times come round again very quickly, life seems to be flying coming up to my tenth year of going to the Nano meets now :drool4: the next one is not that far off either only 10 days left, anyways see you guys before the end of the season hopefully.

Dawn good luck at Krown take some photo's or video if you can ;) Arctic

Dawn 15th June 2019 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2740051)
Hi Dave /Dawn.
Unfortunately real life will always stop play times :D but as we know those play times come round again very quickly, life seems to be flying coming up to my tenth year of going to the Nano meets now :drool4: the next one is not that far off either only 10 days left, anyways see you guys before the end of the season hopefully.

Dawn good luck at Krown take some photo's or video if you can ;) Arctic

Hi Steve I should definitely see you later in the year. Just got a lot of stuff booked at the moment! Like today getting the belts done! I am definitely taking pics at Krown and will let you know how it goes. 😊 Rob who I spoke to there seems very nice. I plan on buying some cans while there to top it up ocassionally!

Arctic 17th June 2019 22:18

Next meet only days away now guys & gals, still not to late to say you are coming or just turn up on the day if you wanted to, hopefully see a few new faces & old ones cheers Arctic. :D

alan richard 20th June 2019 09:34

My young lad just reminded me that there's a nano coming up. So we'll be pulling the tent out of the back of the grey tourer AF54ZVM for a stop over on Saturday.

I'm on the scrounge - would anyone happen to have a spare piezo buzzer for the back of a facelift IPK (reverse/ lights on warning buzzer) ?
Swap for a coupla bottles of wine or for pound notes?

See you there!

Alan

Arctic 20th June 2019 15:52

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by alan richard (Post 2741980)
My young lad just reminded me that there's a nano coming up. So we'll be pulling the tent out of the back of the grey tourer AF54ZVM for a stop over on Saturday.

I'm on the scrounge - would anyone happen to have a spare piezo buzzer for the back of a facelift IPK (reverse/ lights on warning buzzer) ?
Swap for a coupla bottles of wine or for pound notes?

See you there!

Alan

Hi Alan.
Welcome to the Nano meet, jump over to the Nano forum and ask the sane question regarding the buzzer, doing so may give you an answer as most crew will pick up on it as will other owners and members.;)

alan richard 21st June 2019 09:12

Thanks Arctic.

I'll do that.

See you there. Looks like it'll be a warm one.:}

AndyN01 21st June 2019 12:09

Hi all,

Having been totally messed about by the eBay buyer who "won" the auction for my 75 Diesel Tourer she's still with me.

So, if anyone is interested in my tourer please chat to me at the Nano on Saturday.

Andy.