The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Congratulations to Rangers FC (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=311532)

trebor 7th March 2021 13:01

Congratulations to Rangers FC

Nice to see them win the title again for first time in 10 years after all of their troubles in recent years , Stevie Gerrard take a bow

Georgies Dad 7th March 2021 13:23

George will be very happy:}:}

newhavenhibby 7th March 2021 16:16

Aye sevco win their first trophy. I don't count the Tunnocks Caramel Wafer trophy they won 3 or 4 years ago. :D As a Motherwell fan has just said.......its taken 30+ years but at long last a team other than Celtic or Glasgow Rangers has finally won the top League in Scotland. :p:

They had nothing to beat this year as Lennon and the Celtic toys came out the pram early and with us lying third having played some of the most dire football I have seen Hibs play in years it just shows how sh*te the SPL was this season.

It was only ever when and not if that sevco would win.

Pity their fans cannot have a bit more thought to the current climate having gathered outside Livingstons stadium last Wednesday, again outside Ibrox yesterday where sevco allowed their players to go and "celebrate" with them. After the Tannadice score today their covidiots are gathering again outside Ibrox and in George Square and the trains are packed with fans going from Edinburgh to Glasgow.

Police had better make a point or it will be carnage at Celtic Park next week.

Up till yesterday no arrests were made, the gatherings were not broken up and yet today some nurses protesting over the proposed pay rise of 1% in Manchester have their gathering dispersed by the Police with fines of up to 10k issued.:mad:

Atlan 7th March 2021 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 2869617)
Nice to see them win the title again for first time in 10 years after all of their troubles in recent years , Stevie Gerrard take a bow

Think you will find that the club that won the league didn't exist 10 years ago. They were only formed in 2012 after Glasgow Rangers FC went belly up, and died, owing millions to HMRC and money to 'The Face Painter' also.:D :D

newhavenhibby 7th March 2021 18:28

aye, spot on Atlan, and the debt is mounting again.............hopefully no fraud this time :getmecoat:

SFA maths..................0 + 1 = 55 :D

Bigger question is can sevco go the whole season without a single penalty awarded against them? :eek:;)

The sooner that rocket polisher Gerrard shoves off back to England, the better. We'll then see how he does with the big boys in a big pond.

Morning after................litter ++++, Police Officers assaulted, sectarian singing as per ( up to their knees in Fenian blood again I suppose), fighting amongst themselves, all the memorial benches in George Square broken and smashed, no statement from the Club, just encouragement.......................Scottish footballs shame...

trikey 8th March 2021 07:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgies Dad (Post 2869618)
George will be very happy:}:}

He is, I messaged him last night 👍

cossie dunc 8th March 2021 19:01

The hatred shown towards rangers over the last ten years by almost all other Scottish football fans makes the 55 even more sweet :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

“No one likes us we don’t care”

newhavenhibby 8th March 2021 19:06

Last 10 years? :D:D:D:D:D

cossie dunc 8th March 2021 19:13

Morning after................litter ++++, Police Officers assaulted, sectarian singing as per ( up to their knees in Fenian blood again I suppose), fighting amongst themselves, all the memorial benches in George Square broken and smashed, no statement from the Club, just encouragement.......................Scottish footballs shame...[/QUOTE]

You’ve failed to mention the fans groups who returned to clean up George square in the early hours of the morning, or the 10k that was raised by the same fans to help replace and repair the damage caused by a minority of idiots.

Every massive football club has a “rouge element” attached to it but get yourself educated before making sweeping statements. People within rangers have been and still are working very hard to eradicate these idiots, unfortunately that’s easier said than done.

Don’t tar us all with the same brush

newhavenhibby 8th March 2021 19:18

Not the forum to discuss my education into Rangers FC and their fans.

I suppose its not the right time to ask for a service on my 75. :D:D