The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Items Wanted (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Coming to Boxtel (NL) and have window-trim clips? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=299286)

Supervinnie40 16th September 2019 14:04

Coming to Boxtel (NL) and have window-trim clips?

Hi guys,

The trim at the bottom of the rear windows of my saloon has come off. A few of the white clips have broken and the chrome trim is just loosely connected. Not the chrome strip running from the back to the front, but the part against the window.
There are 2 white clips, one long version and a shorter version. I have at least 1 broken long one and 2 broken short ones.

If somebody happens to have a few more, they might come in handy in the future.

It would be nice if somebody who is coming to the Boxtel meeting happens to have some. Would save on heaps of shipping costs.

suffolk boy 17th September 2019 06:42

hi i no the bits you mean the long ones with rubber pad on go in the middle the little ones on the ends.i have three long and a couple of the little ones .
but i am not coming to the meet i can post them to some who is tho.:}

Snetty 17th September 2019 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by suffolk boy (Post 2762822)
hi i no the bits you mean the long ones with rubber pad on go in the middle the little ones on the ends.i have three long and a couple of the little ones .
but i am not coming to the meet i can post them to some who is tho.:}

Phil,
I am going to Boxtel, if it helps
Adi

suffolk boy 18th September 2019 09:16

when is it ?would be nice for the o/p to respond.to see for a start if these are the bits he requires.i will post to you adi:}

trikey 18th September 2019 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by suffolk boy (Post 2763041)
when is it ?would be nice for the o/p to respond.to see for a start if these are the bits he requires.i will post to you adi:}

You will have to be quick!!!!

Supervinnie40 18th September 2019 11:35

Sorry guys... :( gut caught in too much work yesterday. Didn't really had the spare time to come online.
That would be much appreciated suffolk boy (Phil?). Marinabrain and Deej (who are coming to the meeting) was also gonna see if they had any left.

Snetty 18th September 2019 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by suffolk boy (Post 2763041)

they not going to arrive in time Phil, this trip has been on the boards for 14 months.

suffolk boy 18th September 2019 18:11

oh well nice idea and all that. perhaps the others will have some .i am back at work now so today was my last posting day.they will keep:}

Snetty 18th September 2019 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by suffolk boy (Post 2763126)
oh well nice idea and all that. perhaps the others will have some .i am back at work now so today was my last posting day.they will keep:}

Sorry for the misunderstanding Phil, we are leaving tomorrow so would not have arrived in time to take to Holland.
Hope you are keeping well mate

suffolk boy 19th September 2019 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snetty (Post 2763130)
Sorry for the misunderstanding Phil, we are leaving tomorrow so would not have arrived in time to take to Holland.
Hope you are keeping well mate

that is why i asked when it was with that in mind. i am keeping very well i hope you all have a great time at boxtel .regards phill