The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Dorset meet. 8th September @ 11am (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=151068)

Scribbler. 26th June 2013 23:24

Dorset meet. 8th September @ 11am

Hi folks, :}
I've been asked (thanks Dorset Bob sir) to host another Poole meeting and this I will indeed do. Some time in early August seems about right but please watch this item for updates. I will acquire our usual `offroad' parking facilities" by the trees, (with council permission of course) and suggest we dine at `Wetherspoons' for around £6. per head for a darned good roast meal.
I will give more detail and satnav info later. takecare all .. best wishes, Mike.

ADDENDUM:
We are offered either Sept. 8th. or Sept. 22nd. In Poole Park, usual place beside the "Boatshed" restaurant. Meet at 1200 hours. (Noon.) then a chat before lunch at `Wetherspoons' in the High Street around 1300.hrs. * Sunday Club deals are around £7:50p per head. For good large meal, open to all. For anyone travelling I will post the postcode later for satnav users. Let's go for the 8th and please post if it's NOT convenient. Thanks. Take care all and enjoy this Summer weather.
Mike.
** Usual Club disclaimer applies.

Please note: satnav users search for BH15 2SF.

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way

Dorset Bob 26th June 2013 23:53

It sounds a great plan.
Put me down for it ;).

Many thanks for organising this :bowdown:

Cheers,
Bob

FLYING BANANA 27th June 2013 07:27

Pending on the date. Put me down as a possible. Will bring the Yellow One.

James.uk 27th June 2013 17:20

I will of course take my usual course of action pertaining to these meetings in the park, and be among those absent.. :D

Toooo far innit... I would come if I was starting from somewhere much nearer though. But I'm not. So I wont.. innit.. :} ....

Dorset Bob 27th June 2013 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by James.uk (Post 1346703)
I will of course take my usual course of action pertaining to these meetings in the park, and be among those absent.. :D

That should boost the attendance then ;):D:D:p::p:

MangoMan 27th June 2013 19:11

Put me down for this please Mike.... ;)

Always a damn good little intimate 'GTG'!

Thanks..... :D

Scribbler. 28th June 2013 00:08

:} :} :} Great support already thanks guys. I must add the club disclaimer, they have no responsibility whatsoever in or at this meeting. :)
I will base numbers on previous numbers for lunch etc. Details to follow. Mike.

trimani 28th June 2013 21:30

Me to please (But not for Weatherspoons). Can I suggest a 10 am start.

trimani (Alf)

PS. Not available 17th August. (Little matter of 50th wedding anniversary)

Ian G 28th June 2013 21:40

When :shrug:
cheers ian

mantianak 4th July 2013 15:38

Depending on dates I would like to come to this one. I've missed the last couple even though I live next to the park!