The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Announcing 14th National Meet: Sunday 17th March 2013 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=124496)

lady zed 10th September 2012 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 1095362)
Can I, can't I? :confused:

I'd love to but can't commit just at the moment.

A lot if groveling to SWMBO will be needed I think!!

think you'll make Cosford again Simon? that was a great day out :D long drive though.....

Ken 10th September 2012 17:47

Great day yesterday so please put me down for this one :}

Ken

windrush 10th September 2012 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 1095449)
Yes we do Mark, it's a juggling act between fitting them in around existing meets, as well as trying to space it out evenly across the year. Any earlier and it would be too cold, any later and it would be too close to the Pride Of Longbridge in April. As we have two Nationals a year, they have to be far enough apart from each other to make them worth while for those that like to attend both.

Looking back, the first ever National was on 8th January and I would imagine was bitterly cold (I wasn't around in those days), 18th March for the 4th meet at Haynes, and 6th March for the 10th National at Calne.

I was and it was freezing I can remember poor old Ken booking every one in and he was frozen stiff

Parker 10th September 2012 17:57

For those members who may have never been to this area of the country all I say is if you can attend make a weekend of it, the coastline from Swansea west is truly magnificent with the Mumbles and the Gower plus Tenby, whatever the weather a walk along a blustery beach is pure magic. You can also go to Pendine Sands (where the Top Gear crew go) and open up that throttle, if you can get on the beach! Not sure if H & S bods have put a stop to that bit of fun:D

If you're coming down from the North forget the motorway and cut across the Brecon Beacons a fantastic drivers road (but look out for sheep). ;)

For those who have been here before, well you know what I'm talking about ;)

ChestersDad 10th September 2012 18:00

Talk about on yer doorstep....

Just noticed the thread! Great venue - What luck! - The Mrs and Me will be there please......:}

Parker 10th September 2012 18:04

Front page now fully updated see you there ;)

Ian G 10th September 2012 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1095463)
And it is also Mothering Sunday, so dont forget the flowers

I think mothers day is in fact the 18th of March (but i'm often wrong) I don't think the club would run a national on Mothers day.
Regards Ian

suffolk boy 10th September 2012 18:25

yet another i will not attend where is the next one?far north of scotland around the wick area?

Thomas 10th September 2012 18:29

will try and attend this one, certainly enjoyed the last one! :}

andy willi 10th September 2012 18:30

put me down for this not for the cars but the gardens

andy