The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Some bad news... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=257844)

Dawn 3rd December 2016 07:58

Some bad news...

I have deliberated since yesterday whether to say anything or not, but as I consider some of you my friends - especially those who have helped me at Nanos and Andy etc, I thought it best to come clean.

I had a consultant appointment yesterday, and to be honest thought it would be routine. However, I had a scan, and the results have shown a mass, and it is the size of a rugby ball. :(

They don't know yet for sure what it is - I have to have an MRI scan and see the surgeon again, but best case, I will need a big operation to remove it, and that means a lot of time off work. I am trying not to think of worst case yet, but I got the impression that was a real possibility.

So, this means the search for a ZT is off, and I probably will not be able to continue with my work on the Connie - at least for awhile. It has left me saddened, and if I am honest, terrified.

I just needed you to know I haven't suddenly stopped work on the car without reason. :(

Dawn

RPWC 3rd December 2016 08:04

Sorry to hear this Dawn, seems to be one lot of bad news after another ATM.
Hope things all work out for you, good luck.

stevestrat 3rd December 2016 08:10

That news must have knocked you sideways. Of course your mind is going to keep wandering to the worst case scenario Dawn but try not to dwell on it.

Mickyboy 3rd December 2016 08:19

Sorry to have read of your news, I really hope all works out okay in the end

FLYER 3rd December 2016 08:19

Hi Dawn.

You wont be feeling great right now after news like that and i must say your post comes as a complete shock.

Hopefully this will be dealt with quickly and you can get back to normal.
Words fail me a bit having recently communicated with you but you should know everyone here will be thinking of you while you are dealing with this .

Think good thoughts lady.

Just another river to cross.

Stay safe .

Kennyeth 3rd December 2016 08:30

Chin up Dawn, as George says think positive.
Wishing you well.
Ken.

Lancpudn 3rd December 2016 08:37

Sorry to read this, I hope you're back to good health as soon as possible.

lady zed 3rd December 2016 08:46

Sorry to read this Dawn, I can't imagine how you're feeling atm, hopefully it can be dealt with quickly and you'll soon be back to full health. All the very best xx

coolcat 3rd December 2016 08:58

Hi Dawn,

I'm sure that has come like an unwanted bolt out of the blue for you and I can only imagine how you are feeling at this time.

You have made some great friends on here and I know everyone will support you in any way you need as you deal with this.

Positive thoughts for you for the future and wishing you all the best in your treatment and subsequent recovery .

steve-45 3rd December 2016 09:03

Hello Dawn, sorry to hear this bad news - and don't worry about the car - these 75's are very understanding.

I know how much care and attention you wanted to lavish on it when our paths crossed at a nano meeting.

Concentrate on getting yourself better.. x x x