The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Weston Super Mare meet 2014 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=173830)

Ratty 29th July 2013 21:03

Weston Super Mare meet 2014

Hi
I know it seem's ridiculous to list a meet 10 months early but please read on to find out why it needs to be listed now..

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

I have been in touch with the National Helicopter Museum at Weston Super Mare with a view to holding a meet there on the 11th May 2014 and have had the date confirmed today, however in their reply that have said that if I can get 25 people interested they can get a helicopter in for the day and will offer pleasure flights for approx £35 per person BUT they need to know by October this year as they have to register their flying days for 2014 with the CAA by then.

So if you or anyone you know would like the opportunity to have a flight in a helicopter then please register your interest ASAP. You do not need to pay up front just let me know if you would like to come along and you pay for your flight on the day..Approx 5 mins from J21 on the M5
Might make a great Birthday/Christmas gift for someone

I have checked the website and children aged 2 and over are able to go on the helicopter flights

This will be part of next years South West Weekender which is likely to include the 2014 Cheddar Gorge run on Saturday 10th may and a meal in WSM in the evening followed by the Helicopter museum visit on the 11th.....

link to museum website http://helicoptermuseum.co.uk/visitor.htm

Meet................ Flight seats

Flying Banana ..........1
Parker......................0
Steve811.................2
Bigred.....................3
rich17865.................0
Horse......................1
Nev the bear.............2
Ratty.......................0
gazzv6.....................2

Adrenalin Rush..........2
stig38......................0
Starbug2..................0
Howey......................?
ninaandphil...............4
PhilT4.......................?
ronjym.....................?
TR75........................?
Woolleysox...............1
Terrier......................?
MattyC.....................1+
ceedy......................1+
Lottysvdub...............2
Phil63......................2
HeddyCDT................?
Drewesq..................0
WallyH....................?
Jan A-T.................Saturday.
Marke4632od............?

wylie66....................?
Trickyd68.................?
Chrishumphries...........?
Matt darke................?
MF1980....................?
rover diesel ftw.........?
Kamylion..................
Exmoor Tufter............

FLYING BANANA 30th July 2013 21:05

You know it makes sense for the Banana to be there.

Ian G 30th July 2013 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 1376210)
You know it makes sense for the Banana to be there.

The Flying Banana takes to the skies...thanks as always for supporting the meet Bob

Cheers Ian

allegroman 31st July 2013 19:13

That sounds great, count me in :)

Parker 31st July 2013 19:23

I was hoping to get a national here at some point so in the absence of that, please count me in ;)

Don't need the helicopter flight done that a few times but the day should be great at this venue. :)

Ian G 31st July 2013 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parker (Post 1376928)
I was hoping to get a national here at some point so in the absence of that, please count me in ;)

Don't need the helicopter flight done that a few times but the day should be great at this venue. :)

Thanks for the support I'll be sure to add you to the meet list but just for now it's the helicopter flights I need to get sorted.
Cheers Ian

zojosc 31st July 2013 20:08

Will the tide be in on that date? Don't fancy a two mile walk to dip my toes!:}

Ian G 31st July 2013 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by zojosc (Post 1376993)
Will the tide be in on that date? Don't fancy a two mile walk to dip my toes!:}

No idea about the tide but then I don't plan on going fishing:D..do you want to add your name to the list just for the meet or for the flight as well Andy?
Cheers Ian

tareim 31st July 2013 23:37

put my name down on the list ta, would be a fun experience :)

Jules 1st August 2013 00:52

Where's Westonboy?
He'll be there I'm sure;)