The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Was it you? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Watch out for me... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=223917)

KRISTLEE 18th August 2015 19:07

Watch out for me...

Hi All,

New windscreen is getting fitted in the morning so I will finally be back on the road tomorrow afternoon.

First thing I am going to do is take the Beast for a wash and polish as even though it has been raining quite a lot the bodywork is looking extremely grubby.

There are still a few things left to do such as fit FBH & timer, cosmetic bodywork, respray back wheels, lower mount and few other bits but the car has been standing for 10 weeks and I just can't wait any longer to get behind the wheel again so watch out for a Firefrost ZT-T PY04 KUU driving around aimlessly just being glad to be back on the road.

A19_Graham 18th August 2015 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRISTLEE (Post 2074693)
Hi All,

New windscreen is getting fitted in the morning so I will finally be back on the road tomorrow afternoon.

First thing I am going to do is take the Beast for a wash and polish as even though it has been raining quite a lot the bodywork is looking extremely grubby.

There are still a few things left to do such as fit FBH & timer, cosmetic bodywork, respray back wheels, lower mount and few other bits but the car has been standing for 10 weeks and I just can't wait any longer to get behind the wheel again so watch out for a Firefrost ZT-T PY04 KUU driving around aimlessly just being glad to be back on the road.

Aye, and theres some buses fly up and down Oxy Road ;)

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

KRISTLEE 18th August 2015 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by A19_Graham (Post 2074696)
Aye, and theres some buses fly up and down Oxy Road ;)

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I've had my car on stands outside my Sisters just off Oxy Road so I have been worry free from the buses recently...although I have just fitted some Klarzy halo headlights so they buses should spot me going along when I'm back on Oxy Road lol

suzublu 18th August 2015 19:49

Stay away from Seaton Lee, don't want to lower the tone dontcha know :p::D

Groundhog 18th August 2015 20:13

And if you come to Blachall Rocks there's a nice little speed camera mounted on top of the street lighting coming in from Crimdon. It caught me doing 33 mph :eek:

Spent a nice 4 hours on a speed awareness course plus 80 quid of course

A19_Graham 18th August 2015 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray55 (Post 2074772)
And if you come to Blachall Rocks there's a nice little speed camera mounted on top of the street lighting coming in from Crimdon. It caught me doing 33 mph :eek:

Spent a nice 4 hours on a speed awareness course plus 80 quid of course

Where abouts Ray? And in which direction?

I was there on Friday.

Groundhog 18th August 2015 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by A19_Graham (Post 2074789)
Where abouts Ray? And in which direction?

I was there on Friday.

Heading into the Rocks away from the Seagul the speed limit goes from 40 mph to 30 mph if you are doing anything over 30 by the time you reach the bus stop on the left you will get nobbled.

A19_Graham 18th August 2015 20:33

Well thank the lord i was heading the other direction, but I'll bear that in mind.

I came from the castle eden road, and turned right, little job on Elizabeth Street, then another opposite Lido Garage. But all in that direction.

Ill put the warning out about that, sneaky beggars.

Are they allowed to do that?

Groundhog 18th August 2015 20:37

By all accounts yes they are

I think i saw the house opposite Lido did it have all the blue sticky stuff around the frames today.

A19_Graham 18th August 2015 20:39

No, its actually a little further towards crimdon really, slightly elevated, with brown windows. We did it a few years ago, but they need another couple of windows.

So do you think I've been lucky then :shrug:

How long has it been active?