The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   25th National Club Meet - the video (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=283345)

J1MBO 12th May 2018 16:37

25th National Club Meet - the video

Hopefully a slight improvement in video quality with my new to me (second-hand) PJ780E, apologies for not the best of views during the awards :duh:.

Enjoy
Jim

Teflon 12th May 2018 17:00

As always Jim, many thanks for taking the time to shoot, edit, and upload the video - you've captured the day very well.

These videos are great to look back on as time goes by. Even now, looking out the window, it's tipping down with rain - a marked difference to just a week ago! :mad:

Thanks again,

Cliff

FLYING BANANA 12th May 2018 18:12

As per norm Jim a very excellent video on a cracking day.

J1MBO 12th May 2018 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 2629500)
As always Jim, many thanks for taking the time to shoot, edit, and upload the video - you've captured the day very well.

These videos are great to look back on as time goes by. Even now, looking out the window, it's tipping down with rain - a marked difference to just a week ago! :mad:

Thanks again,

Cliff

Many thanks for your kind comments Cliff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2629528)
As per norm Jim a very excellent video on a cracking day.

Cheers Bob and many thanks again for the use of your image :bowdown:.

Jim

Bluejon 12th May 2018 19:07

Hi Jim,

Many thanks for posting yet another superb record of a truly remarkable event set in a fantastic venue.

Your video's are a superb way of recording our meets,both Nationals & members events for present & future members to look back on over the years.

Jan & I look forward to looking at your masterpieces,keep up the good work Jim,please pass on our best regards to Jean,take care of yourselves,hope to see you both during the coarse of the Summer.

Regards.....John & Jan.

grout20 12th May 2018 19:23

Good job Jim !

Kind regards

John

Rick-sta 12th May 2018 19:56

Great video Jim, thanks for uploading :)

Mickyboy 13th May 2018 07:58

Super video Jim, you even captured my number plate on, then half on,then completely off;
Was great to look back on
Well done mate
Mick

Nev The Bear 13th May 2018 09:11

Another brilliant video Jim.

Kisrty and I really enjoyed watching the video, the video captured the day really well.

Thank you for the wiper it is a good fit for Kirsty's car.

Hope to see you again soon.

J1MBO 13th May 2018 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluejon (Post 2629550)
Hi Jim,

Many thanks for posting yet another superb record of a truly remarkable event set in a fantastic venue.

Your video's are a superb way of recording our meets,both Nationals & members events for present & future members to look back on over the years.

Jan & I look forward to looking at your masterpieces,keep up the good work Jim,please pass on our best regards to Jean,take care of yourselves,hope to see you both during the coarse of the Summer.

Regards.....John & Jan.

Many thanks John for your very kind words :o.

It was nice to meet up again with you and Jan and have a chat if for only briefly, I've every intention of attending more events this year so look forward to meeting up with you both soon.

I've passed on your good wishes to Jean, hopefully she'll be able to attend a meet in the not so distant future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by grout20 (Post 2629556)
Good job Jim !

Kind regards

John

Thanks John, appreciated :cool:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick-sta (Post 2629572)
Great video Jim, thanks for uploading :)

Cheers Rick :cool:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickyboy (Post 2629690)
Super video Jim, you even captured my number plate on, then half on,then completely off;
Was great to look back on
Well done mate
Mick

Many thanks Mick, hot weather and the curve of premium grilles, been there and had the tee shirt ;).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nev The Bear (Post 2629710)
Another brilliant video Jim.

Kisrty and I really enjoyed watching the video, the video captured the day really well.

Thank you for the wiper it is a good fit for Kirsty's car.

Hope to see you again soon.

Cheers Clyde, you're very welcome, glad to hear it's a good fit.

Regards to all and thanks again
Jim