The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The North West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   North West GARAGE DAY - Saturday 24th September (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=250898)

vindaloo 8th August 2016 20:53

North West GARAGE DAY - Saturday 24th September

I am pleased to announce that following the success of our Terraclean & Alignment Days over the last 4 years, Chris the garage owner has kindly offered us another

North West Garage Day

Atherton Car Safety Centre

Unit 4 Atherton Ind. Centre, Bolton Road, Atherton, M46 9RB

Saturday 24th September 2016

All makes and models of cars welcome.

All garage services will be available such as Terraclean, Wheel Alignment, AC Service, Brake check, free underbody inspection.

Bacon butties, tea and coffee will be free too!

Prices: for the alignment check is free, no adjustments required, no charge. If you car requires adjustment, you must have the adjustments made with a fixed charge of £30 cash, but the check is still free.

Terraclean & AC Service prices will not be advertised on the forum, but also will benefit from a special deal (approx 20% discount), please send a PM for full details.

Now the important bit, there is a good amount of space at Chris's garage, but spaces will be limited to 24 attendees! So get your name down quick as it will be first come first served. I will say that it will be strictly first come first served on the day, although Terraclean and AC service will require pre-booking. The meeting will only take place if we can get a minimum of 12 people by 1st week of September.

Please be aware that regional meets are not official 75 & ZT Owners Clubs meets and as such are not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Please post on this thread if you would like to attend.

THIS MEETING IS NOW CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Frich107uk 8th August 2016 21:06

Definitely put me down please (plus 1). Might be 2 cars - will confirm this week.

Cheers,

Fred

rich17865 8th August 2016 21:50

I'll be there :)

stevenkeyte 9th August 2016 07:09

I'll be there Jim

Steve

J1MBO 9th August 2016 14:29

I'll be there also, might bring the camera.......:getmecoat:.

dln6376 9th August 2016 17:45

I'll be there Jim!

neilll 12th August 2016 22:28

Hi Jim,
Can you put me down as a provisional at the moment please.
Neil

smallheathlad 14th August 2016 07:11

North West Day

Hi Jim

Just moved to the area, please put me down for a space

vindaloo 19th August 2016 12:09

Lots more people required or else sadly this will not take place.

rich17865 20th August 2016 15:34

A real shame, surprised really, especially with free bacon butties on offer.