The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   July Somerset meet (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=147770)

Ian G 24th May 2013 21:26

July Somerset meet

Next Somerset meet July 21st Cheddar Gorge run
I'm trying something a bit different this time
OK here we go..
Meet 10.30 - 11am for coffee, chat and bacon butties at the Fat Foxes Café that is situated at Cheddar football Club Bowdens Park, Draycot Road, Cheddar BS27 3RL...we will then take a circular drive of around 20 miles along the A371/A39/B3135 to return to Cheddar town (to look around and to buy some cheese etc) via the gorge stopping en route for a photo session, then if there is enough interest/time we can take the short drive to the Sidcot Arms Brewers Fayre at Winscombe (4 miles) for a late lunch/snack before making your way home.

After the support the V8 owners gave at the Bridgwater meet in March I'm hoping that they will again come along in numbers because those V8s will sound amazing driving through Cheddar Gorge so come on guys how about it

GazV6
Ray Squires
Stux99
Chriss
bigred
Trophy yellow Kelly
Redfive
Nev the Bear
tareim
Barry ZT-T
Heddycdt
Moonshine Mark
LimoRog
sikelsh
Phil63

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way...

Which means that anyone is welcome to come along for the day, all you need is enthusiasm for the 75/ZT

Cheers Ian

Frank Incensed 24th May 2013 21:53

Anyone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redfive (Post 1315993)
....................Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way...[/I]

Which means that anyone is welcome to come along for the day..................

Careful Ian - You'll get hooligans in bright yellow ZS 160's turning up!:D

FLYING BANANA 24th May 2013 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Incensed (Post 1316019)
Careful Ian - You'll get hooligans in bright yellow ZS 160's turning up!:D

Worse still bright Yellow ZT's.

FLYING BANANA 24th May 2013 23:21

Alas cannot make either dates. 7th is the MG day at Duxford and 21st is the first London meet.

Mel Dawson 25th May 2013 06:20

Hi Ian,
Put me down please if health permits.

Cheers Mel.

Moonshine Mark 27th May 2013 08:00

I will be at Duxford on the 7th, but could make the 21st.

bigred 27th May 2013 11:17

Hi put me down will be nice to meet some other members
Andy:}

Ratty 27th May 2013 11:31

Hi Ian

Put us down for it please.

chriss 31st May 2013 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redfive (Post 1315993)
Anyone interested in a Somerset meet in July (7th or 21st) I'm thinking Cheddar Gorge unless someone has a better idea..

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way...

Which means that anyone is welcome to come along for the day, all you need is enthusiasm for the 75/ZT

Cheers Ian

Cheddar Gorge sounds good Ian any idea how much ?

Ian G 31st May 2013 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriss (Post 1321993)
Cheddar Gorge sounds good Ian any idea how much ?

No idea of cost Chris it is just an idea of a place to meet, to be honest I'd be happy to just find a nice spot where we could park our cars have a chat and relax with a picnic or pub lunch.
Cheers Ian