The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Items Wanted (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   handbrake plus switch (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=294852)

Caskin 12th April 2019 15:25

handbrake plus switch

Looking for interior handbrake assembly complete with switch (for on/off handbrake light).My vehicle is 2002 Rover 75 connie V6.
If you don't want to remove a handbrake, I would be quite happy with the switch plus spring clip for attaching it.Thanks for looking.:shrug:

Mickyboy 12th April 2019 17:44

I’ve dropped you a message already regarding this mate
Kind regards Mick

Caskin 13th April 2019 09:50

PM you back. Thanks Derek

Arctic 13th April 2019 17:34

4 Attachment(s)
I have a few of those switches :} if you do not get sorted out, but I am sure Mick will soon sort out what you need.

Caskin 14th April 2019 12:37

Crikey,imagine the amount of cars that bag of switches represents!!!Well it is exactly what I am after, the important thing is that the spring clip is not distorted in any way otherwise alignment becomes almost impossible. Equally if you could put a meter across to ensure contact is lost when switch leg depressed.
I don't wish to tread on Micks toes, so am now in a bit of a quandary!!!
What if I check with Mick first, then get back to you?

Caskin 14th April 2019 12:40

Hi Mick Artic has replied with what appears to be the complete supply of 2nd hand switches on the market. He has exactly what I want. But I don't wish to put our friendship to the test, so can you advise, either way I can wait thanks.

Mickyboy 14th April 2019 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caskin (Post 2726609)
Hi Mick Artic has replied with what appears to be the complete supply of 2nd hand switches on the market. He has exactly what I want. But I don't wish to put our friendship to the test, so can you advise, either way I can wait thanks.

Hi Mate
If Steve could supply you with what you need that’s fantastic, as I haven’t had a chance to check due to the weekend and I’m going away Monday at lunchtime. So if Steve can provide you with what you need please go ahead with that
Kind regards Mick

Caskin 14th April 2019 16:40

Thanks Mick you are a star Have a great time all the best Derek

Caskin 14th April 2019 16:41

Hi Steve Mick as you can see has no problems, so if you would be good enough to select a goodie for me and PM me for postage and purchase details,
that would be great caskin

Arctic 14th April 2019 20:19

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caskin (Post 2726672)
Hi Steve Mick as you can see has no problems, so if you would be good enough to select a goodie for me and PM me for postage and purchase details,
that would be great caskin

Hi Derek.
Yes I too would not tread on Micks toes as he as been good to me & a lot of people on this forum, he is one of the good guys, as I originally said if you did not get sorted out then I could help, seeing as Mick as given his ok to do so then I will, all I need you to do is PM me your full name and address and I will post a few off to you FOC so no payment details, I will await your PM cheers Arctic.