The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Welcome Our Two New Moderators (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=266978)

Reebs 8th May 2017 22:10

Welcome Our Two New Moderators

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Bob The Flying Banana has agreed to take on the role of forum moderator here at the Owners Club.

As many of you know, Bob has been a long standing member of the club and helped an untold number of members with his Pony Express deliveries, sense of humour, level head and knowledge of these great cars. His inter personal skills also lend themselves nicely to the role of a mod and I'm delighted to welcome him to the club team.

Bob will hold the dual role of London North & East Regional Secretary too and still co-ordinate meets in his area as before. I hope you'll give him the support he deserves as he finds his feet as a green.

Cheers Bob :beer2:

Rev Jules 8th May 2017 22:18

May I be the first to congratulate you Bob, well deserved position. We will have to make an appointment to chat to him now:D

Rev

The Rovering Member 8th May 2017 22:19

Congratulations, Bob.

FLYING BANANA 8th May 2017 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2489531)

May I be the first to congratulate you Bob, well deserved position. We will have to make an appointment to chat to him now:D

Rev

Cheque is in the post.

Nige B 8th May 2017 22:32

nice one bob , lets hope you keep the sense of humour in tact:}

Steve42 8th May 2017 22:34

nice one Bob.
see what parking cars at meets gets you .:D:D:D

Rogue 8th May 2017 22:37

Congrats :)

FLYING BANANA 8th May 2017 22:43

I was totally gob smacked to be asked to join the "Green Team". After careful consideration I said I would give it a go. No doubt I will have to lean on my fellow Mods to learn the ropes.
I'll no doubt stumble a few times but I'll give it my best shot. I'll still be me, I'll be no different. The power will not go to my head. I owe the club a lot especially the members who have become very good friends, past and present.

I'll still be going on my travels, still promoting the forum, still helping out wherever and whenever I can. Still making new friends. Will no doubt have to stop posting up in humour corner.

I suspose I best get back downstairs to the boiler room and Stoke the fire and make sure the irons are kept hot for our next victim, sorry wayward member.

Reebs 8th May 2017 22:50

Welcome also Graham1961

.....and it doesn't stop there, as we are also pleased to say that Regional Secretary for East Scotland Graham1961 is also now joining the mod team.

Graham has been a club fixture since November 2007 and has done a great job as RS for East Scotland, please join me in wishing him well in his new role as a green. Again Graham will continue to be a regional secretary for the club which is great news. :bowdown:

madeupname 8th May 2017 23:02

Congratulations Bob. And congratulations to Graham too :bowdown:
Don't forget to feed the hamsters that run round the wheels that generate the power to keep the forum moving :D