The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Photography Corner (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   man-cave extension (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=249656)

elroy 21st July 2016 21:58

man-cave extension

got the first phase of the man-cave extension done today, could have bought another 75 with what it cost, but when i do i,ll have the room to do any repairs etc (the bits i can remove of the car ) instead of laying about on concrete

Kennyeth 22nd July 2016 06:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by elroy (Post 2334129)
got the first phase of the man-cave extension done today, could have bought another 75 with what it cost, but when i do i,ll have the room to do any repairs etc (the bits i can remove of the car ) instead of laying about on concrete

Very nice, don`t know about doing repairs, I could live in that setup.
fancy a quiet lodger :D:D
Ken.

elroy 22nd July 2016 09:11

don,t know about that Kenny, i,ve got 3 kids i could quite happily kick in there ::duh: :D

Rick-sta 22nd July 2016 09:18

looking good :) I'm still in the process of finishing off my man cave, should hopefully be nearly done this weekend :)

elroy 22nd July 2016 14:04

still got loads to do yet Rick, adjoining shed wall to come down and electrics to wire through and then, where to put every thing else to maximize space. It might be easier just to put sofa and a bar in :D:D

coolguy 22nd July 2016 14:27

Hope you obtained planning permission!

Rick-sta 22nd July 2016 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by elroy (Post 2334399)
still got loads to do yet Rick, adjoining shed wall to come down and electrics to wire through and then, where to put every thing else to maximize space. It might be easier just to put sofa and a bar in :D:D

Same with mine! well underestimated how long it would take. Got 2 doors left to build and fit to close off one side, then got to run electrics and set up LED tube lights, fit shelving, drawers and workbench and put the carpet in. got to seal the concrete base too :)

Quote:

Hope you obtained planning permission!
Don't need planning permission when built of wood and is less than 12 feet high (highest point on roof) if I remember the height correctly, and as long as it isn't past the front wall of your house (i.e closer to the main road than your house) :)

elroy 22nd July 2016 18:22

being made of timber it isn,t classed as a permanent building and as Rick says its. under 12ft and no where near a main road. Being boxed in by 3 neighbours out of courtesy i asked them if they had any objections, all fine with it. :}

elroy 14th August 2016 01:28

the good lady,s shed added to keep her happy , adjoining wall down and a bit of paint on the outside, just the electrics to sort and i think i,m done

Rick-sta 19th August 2016 16:43

looks very good, well done :) I'm very close to finishing mine too :)