The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Thanks from us (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=333)

Ken 5th November 2006 18:22

Thanks from us

As you can probably guess we have all been so busy and still are so we have not welcomed personally as many of you as we would have liked to have done.

To everyone who has registered and to those who have also subscribed can I on behalf of us all thank you for supporting us as we do our best to take your owners club onto better things. We were all sat around our computers at midday and we had no idea what to expect, would we get a rush would we get a trickle of people coming over and taking a look? We just had no idea and we just sat there and waited. After 10 minutes of nothing happening it started and as I write this we have 102 registered members and 8 guests looking in. We have also had at the last count over 20 members subscribing to the forums. You have passed all our expectations so again a very big thanks and a very big welcome to you all. We knew we could depend on you to come up with the goods when it mattered and you have.:lol:

Thank you from us all:clap:

Zeb 5th November 2006 18:36

I am very impressed with the new 'home' and touched that you peeps have spent so much time to create it for us. Thanks!

Ken 5th November 2006 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedeedooday (Post 2206)
I am very impressed with the new 'home' and touched that you peeps have spent so much time to create it for us. Thanks!

We have been playing on these forums for the last two weeks and its been fun :D

Strange thing is having a completely new forum and having only seven people in it is like being in a big house with empty rooms to explore :lol:

Christopher 5th November 2006 23:52

Thanks all - I too have been busy making sure the server doesn't fall over etc. and so have not been able to post and welcome you all in individually - but WELCOME to you all - and please stay and make this forum your home ;)

JP53 6th November 2006 06:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christopher (Post 2404)
Thanks all - I too have been busy making sure the server doesn't fall over etc. and so have not been able to post and welcome you all in individually - but WELCOME to you all - and please stay and make this forum your home ;)

It's us the members who shuld be thanking all of you

Pete 6th November 2006 06:20

I haven't taken a moment to say welcome as well. But seeing as coming last is a habit I am all too familiar with allow me to say hello and hope you like the new home!

Pete

baxlin 6th November 2006 12:57

Mutual appreciation!!

I echo John's sentiment above, it's the "ordinary" members (or newbies as we've all become (!)) who should be thanking the organisers/directors/moderators(please forgive me if I've missed anyone out) for such an excellent Service, for that is indeed what it is.

Thanks gents

PaulG 6th November 2006 13:27

Yep,
It's the members who should be thanking you guys for getting all this up and running, so please accept my thanks as well.:)

Just to hi-jack this thread slightly (sorry) , is there any way of recording multiple 75's within your profile as I can only record half the story at the moment?

Regards
Paul

Pete 6th November 2006 13:32

A good point Paul. We'll take a look into it.

PaulG 6th November 2006 14:17

Ok, thanks for that. I nearly did it that way, but thought I'd ask first.