The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Market (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Self Catering Holiday (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=92146)

Andyd358 2nd September 2011 17:20

Self Catering Holiday

After visiting Tenerife a few weeks back we bought a timeshare at the Pearly Grey Holiday resort which in turn lets me pass on cheap Self Catering holidays for £150 if your interested please eithr PM or visit www.pearly-grey.co.uk for more information.

These holidays do not include flights.

To be honest I get a small commission for any that are booked but its still a very good deal if anybody wants to go to Tenerife on the Cheap.

The Price of £150 is the same all year round.

Cheers

Andy

baconbuttyman 3rd September 2011 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyd358 (Post 795881)
After visiting Tenerife a few weeks back we bought a timeshare at the Pearly Grey Holiday resort which in turn lets me pass on cheap Self Catering holidays for £150 if your interested please eithr PM or visit www.pearly-grey.co.uk for more information.

These holidays do not include flights.

To be honest I get a small commission for any that are booked but its still a very good deal if anybody wants to go to Tenerife on the Cheap.

The Price of £150 is the same all year round.

Cheers

Andy

This sounds good Andy, is it ok for families or is it inundated with louts and noisy. cant stand places like that. also how many does it sleep.

Andyd358 3rd September 2011 10:18

It's a perfect family place no noisey lager louts, the bar even shuts at midnight. If you want lots of night life I would go somewhere else but for a nice friendly place you can't go wrong with pearly grey.

baconbuttyman 3rd September 2011 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyd358 (Post 796497)
It's a perfect family place no noisey ladger louts, the bar even shuts at midnight. If you want lots of night life I would go somewhere else but for a nice friendly place you can't go wrong with pearly grey.

thats what we want, quietness, what is the sleeping arrangements mate

Andyd358 3rd September 2011 10:48

Depends on how many you are taking we went with three of us, myself the wife and 15 year old son. The apartmnt they gave us had a separate bedroom for us and a sofa bed for my son (which he loved well seemed to as we could not get him out of bed early lol). Has its own kitchen/diner with everything you need including microwave etc:

Bathroom has shower and bath (combined) and a balcony.

Room was cleaned daily unless you dint want them to come in.

baconbuttyman 3rd September 2011 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyd358 (Post 796519)
Depends on how many you are taking we went with three of us, myself the wife and 15 year old son. The apartmnt they gave us had a separate bedroom for us and a sofa bed for my son (which he loved well seemed to as we could not get him out of bed early lol). Has its own kitchen/diner with everything you need including microwave etc:

Bathroom has shower and bath (combined) and a balcony.

Room was cleaned daily unless you dint want them to come in.

4 peopel, 2 adults, 12 yr old lad and a 16 yr old girl

Andyd358 3rd September 2011 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by baconbuttyman (Post 796525)
4 peopel, 2 adults, 12 yr old lad and a 16 yr old girl

They have two bedroom apartments on this deal so I would imagine they would allocate you one of them.

What we did was look for when we could get the cheaper flights and then booked the holiday around them dates

Its Friday to Friday on this deal.

Give Wendy a Call on 0161 9766444 she sorts out the referrals etc.

If you decide to book dont forget to use APCR1 as your code. I do hope you book we really enjoyed ourselves there and we are going back next August.

If you have anymore questions please just give me a shout

Andyd358 20th September 2011 22:36

just a bump

Z T Top 20th September 2011 22:41

Such a shame, I once lived out there and at the time Adeje was still untouched but I guess progress moves on:shrug:

Andyd358 20th September 2011 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z T Top (Post 810048)
Such a shame, I once lived out there and at the time Adeje was still untouched but I guess progress moves on:shrug:

To be honest Callao Salvaje seems fairly untouched there is a lot of building work going on outside the village and they are building a new beach. but its a laid back place. Di got to Americas for a day and could not wait to get out of th eplace was like Blackpool on Steriods.