The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Cumbria & North Lancs (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   'lakeland motor museum meet'; (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=251232)

J1MBO 19th September 2016 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by myfirstrover (Post 2366941)
Top videos as usual , made our cars look very good !

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLM (Post 2367090)
thanx again to Jimbo for another enjoyable video clip of our nice day out together. :D

Kev.

Many thanks for your comments Jon & Kev :cool:.

Jim

suzublu 20th September 2016 14:25

Just spotted this Jim, once again, many thanks for a memento of the day:bowdown: We are very lucky to have you doing these videos, otherwise there would be no record of our meets:bowdown::bowdown:

J1MBO 20th September 2016 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2367935)
Just spotted this Jim, once again, many thanks for a memento of the day:bowdown: We are very lucky to have you doing these videos, otherwise there would be no record of our meets:bowdown::bowdown:

Cheers Ronnie :cool:.

Bluejon 20th September 2016 22:37

Many Many thanks for once again supplying us with yet another superb video of the day Jim.

Truly,a memorable recording of a fantastic day held at a super venue,keep up the good work Jim,very much appreciated.

Also,many thanks from Jan & I for your Birthday Wishes today,pass on our sincere regards to Jean,once again many thanks,take care of yourselves.

John & Jan.

J1MBO 21st September 2016 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluejon (Post 2368233)
Many Many thanks for once again supplying us with yet another superb video of the day Jim.

Truly,a memorable recording of a fantastic day held at a super venue,keep up the good work Jim,very much appreciated.

Also,many thanks from Jan & I for your Birthday Wishes today,pass on our sincere regards to Jean,once again many thanks,take care of yourselves.

John & Jan.

Many thanks for your kind words John they are appreciated.

It was Jean's first visit to the motor museum, she really enjoyed her day and loved wandering around the exhibits, I'll pass on your good wishes.

Our best to you and Jan, hope to meet up with you both in the not so distant future.

Jim

J1MBO 13th November 2016 13:23

For those that didn't see the short of Steve's ZT, plus I've also put another together this time featuring Jo's rather fabulous Mini Cooper.

Jim

willshot 13th November 2016 13:51

Brilliant videos, Jim. I'll pass the mini one onto it's previous owner, also called Jo. She'll really appreciate it.

J1MBO 13th November 2016 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by willshot (Post 2398203)
Brilliant videos, Jim. I'll pass the mini one onto it's previous owner, also called Jo. She'll really appreciate it.

Thanks Will, glad to hear that and I really appreciate your comments :cool:.

Jim

Bluejon 18th November 2016 10:34

Many thanks for posting these superb updates Jim,stunning work Sir,hope Jean & Yourself are keeping well,take care.

Regards.....John.