The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fancy a New Rover 75 Rear Subframe? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=271274)

Number 6 27th October 2018 20:24

Order from Leo for the best price $300 delivered.........

Excuse my ignorance But is that American dollar's sign ??:shrug:Or something else ?

andymc 27th October 2018 20:31

Yup, just checked - price was in USD, $200 plus subsequent import duty of maybe £40? I don't have that docket to hand. I used paypal after asking for an invoice and confirming that it was being sent ready to fit. The contact was the same Leo / Liu mentioned earlier in the thread.

E-mail:[email protected] Website:www.fiacom.net
Tel:+86-21-56446922 Mobile:+86-136 7163 5412
MSN:[email protected] Skype:leoliu5181 QQ:52535272

I can't remember how long it took to arrive after ordering but I don't recall it being an unduly excessive wait.

NB when I first enquired, Leo told me that the stock had been sold and that the only way at the time to acquire one was direct from SAIC at a price of $310. I decided at the time (August last year) to hold off until I either had the spare readies or see if the price dropped. Leo then emailed me in January to say they were available again at the $200 price.

Pueblo_Boy 20th February 2019 15:43

Just found this thread. I need rear upper suspension arms, but thought it prudent to get the rear subframe as well. I visited the FIACOM web site, but could not see any subframes. Emailed Leo, waiting for an answer. Is this still the cheapest place to source said items?

TeeCee 22nd February 2019 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pueblo_Boy (Post 2713172)
Just found this thread. I need rear upper suspension arms, but thought it prudent to get the rear subframe as well. I visited the FIACOM web site, but could not see any subframes. Emailed Leo, waiting for an answer. Is this still the cheapest place to source said items?

Having read this I had a quick peek at Alibaba. Searching "Rover subframe" produces a load of results, although it reckons no exact matches. Ignore this and scroll down. There it is at $200 and this resolves to, er, Fiacom.
Now, it's entirely plausible that the "Leo" email address shown here no longer has anyone on the end of it (people change jobs). I reckon you should fill out the Alibaba quote form and see what happens.

I am going to be a little peeved if it comes up for you, as I've just ordered one elsewhere for rather more than that...

TeeCee 8th March 2019 14:44

I suppose I'd better mention this as it may be of interest to someone.
According to xPart, the original Rover 75 subframe KHB000130 has been superseded by KHB000131. The ZT subframe KHB00060 is NLA.

Having got my paws on a KHB000131 it looks suspiciously like the ZT item, as it has the solid, rather than rubber, mounting bushes.

T16 8th March 2019 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeeCee (Post 2717513)
I suppose I'd better mention this as it may be of interest to someone.
According to xPart, the original Rover 75 subframe KHB000130 has been superseded by KHB000131. The ZT subframe KHB00060 is NLA.

Having got my paws on a KHB000131 it looks suspiciously like the ZT item, as it has the solid, rather than rubber, mounting bushes.

You better take a pic for clarfication, as by solid, the ZT bushes are SOLID aluminium, not solid rubber like the 75 can look like with a casual glance.

Think Leo is out of subframes, I'd imagine XPart and Rimmers bought the lot off him, and now re-sell for over twice the price direct from Leo.

TeeCee 28th March 2019 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by T16 (Post 2717568)
You better take a pic for clarfication, as by solid, the ZT bushes are SOLID aluminium, not solid rubber like the 75 can look like with a casual glance.

Think Leo is out of subframes, I'd imagine XPart and Rimmers bought the lot off him, and now re-sell for over twice the price direct from Leo.

Hmm, three goes and still can't get pics to work except via a new thread. Anyhow they're definitely solid ally, no rubber in there at all and no "flat side" like the rover ones.. I reckon xPart just rebadged all remaining stock as one line and it's luck of the draw.

TeeCee 28th March 2019 15:31

If anyone wants a look, let's see if this link works:pics

T16 28th March 2019 15:42

Yeah thats ZT bushes.

Where did you get the frame, most likely eventuality is it was old stock mixed in with the new stuff?

I was under the impression only the 75 rubber ones were being sold these days!

T16 28th March 2019 15:44

If you want a genuine 75 subframe instead I have a brand new one with the 75 bushes, could swap it for a ZT one if you wanted the correct unit.